Duck Commander Is Advanced

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

With pleasure, I would like to announce the immediate upgrade of our member, Duck Commander, from Intermediate Driver to Advanced.

I'm sure you all agree with this Marshals' decision, due to DC's active approach and contribution in almost4x4 off-road club. His driving skills, orientation in desert and needed equipment are on the level, that is demanded for the all the drivers in this group.

[CENTER] Congratulations to Duck Commander!!![/CENTER]
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

mabroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

What the he*l, I never noticed something is cooking for me. I can't believe I am advance wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This journey of sand started in Jan 2011 from newbie and in July 2011 I got my 3rd star so happy and blessed.

Thanks Marshals for putting trust on DC. Thanks my close offroading buddies for always encouraging me.
birrdog

Mabrook DC :))
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Mabrook bro...
admin

Congratulations to you DC ...AT LAST :-)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=almost4x4;5893]Congratulations to you DC ...AT LAST :-)[/quote]

Thanks..........
At last I got it hehehehehe
Milan
Advance
Advance

Mabrook, Shafiq! :)
sandmonkey

Congrats DC... Fly fly till you get high :003:
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mabrook DC... a mighty big congrats... all the effort and commitment has finally paid off.... Lord have mercy.... the Ducks are really in trouble now:))