A Happy customer of ALMOST4X4 GARAGE

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

First time to take my rig from Abu Dhabi to Sharja on the recommendations of my friends. The reason to go was my frustration with repairs of my Cherooke (THE MULE),,,,, I tried my best to repair it in Abu Dhabi but couldn't get any good place.

Khalid Bhai (Aemi) help and nice lunch at his home was amazing,,, thanks Aemi for everything:)
We were welcomed at the Garage by Omar with a big smile and after initial chit chat he assured me that my MULE ll be healthy soon and nothing to worry.
A very nice job done and yesterday I got my MULE in a good healthy. THANKS OMAR FOR SO MUCH HOSPITALITY, Thanks Aemi and Ahmad for so much help and nice company plus food.Thanks Abu Jimmy for meeting and nice talks at garage after so long.

I AM A HAPPY CUSTOMER AND IS RECOMMENDING ALMOST4X4 GARAGE TO EVERY FRIEND NOT TO WASTE TIME AND MONEY BY GOING HERE And THERE :)-
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi DC,

Glad to hear that The Mule is back in good health, and i completely agree with you. It's very frustrating to pay the hard earned money and still not get even near to expected service from garages and mechanics who don't know what they are doing.

Almost4x4 Service Center staff have intense knowledge (specifically but not limited to Cherokee) and top of the range equipment to operate at the highest professional standard. I have got few jobs done by them and i am very happy and satisfied with the service level as well as the value for the money spent.

Thank you Almost4x4 and Omar for making our lives easy and the peace of mind when it comes to our rides.

Keep up the excellent work and wish you huge success:thumbsup: