You be the judge!

FSL

[quote=uaeflyaudio;7187]ther is more pics of this fj from inside.[ATTACH=CONFIG]468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]469[/ATTACH][/quote]
kool stuff... hey buddy you got to join us on a camping trip. we can have a movie night out in the desert with your FJ :P
zeemmee

Good thinking FSL :015:
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

You bunch of horrible lot... :055:

I want to do some of that red stuff to mine... :045:
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

That fj is horrible id rather own a jeep
Mosalf

[quote=Big Red;17916]That fj is horrible id rather own a jeep[/quote]

Hi Big Red. You are right, that FJ is a bit garish but what is more nightmarish is the tought of giving up FJ for a jeep!

@ Samri it's ok I do love Jeep owners but not jeep, especially that "jeep thing". I am sure my friend Wasif would want to say something here as well!:lol:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert Fox;17981]Hi Big Red. You are right, that FJ is a bit garish but what is more nightmarish is the tought of giving up FJ for a jeep!

@ Samri it's ok I do love Jeep owners but not jeep, especially that "jeep thing". I am sure my friend Wasif would want to say something here as well!:lol:[/quote]

truth of the matter is that thing is still an FJ .... it just has different colors ...... rest of it is still a stock FJ with different finishes ......

its a good thing Toyota had good color combinations for the ones which come out of the showrooms coz if not all of your FJ's could look that way
Fat Rabbit

[quote=strawb;18008]its a good thing Toyota had good color combinations for the ones which come out of the showrooms coz if not all of your FJ's could look that way[/quote]

Rolling on the floor laughing...
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ya ya we all know its stock fj and its just the colours and fashionable accesories. My first impression was give me a jeep ...
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Guys, different people have different tastes. What might be ugly in my eyes might be beautiful in others :023:.