All Stars Vl

PedroLeal
Intermediate
Intermediate

This report is coming a bit late, but better late than never!

@Barish has organized this drive in my favorite area: Nahil!
We had 2 convoys splitting levels 10- and 10+
I've got assigned to support the 10- convoy led by @alshamsi_m and with @Barish floating and ensuring convoy safety.
Since I was driving my new car for the first time on sand, @alshamsi_m gifted me with the sweeper position to allow me to focus on learning the car, which I highly appreciated.
Once again, @alshamsi_m came to prove once again why Nahil is an offroad gem in UAE.
He selected a safari style course with a very nice flow, even having a member doing his first newbie drive after the CM.
The area we drove is beautiful, with plenty of dunes that suit all different levels depending on how they are tackled.
Close to the end of the drive, we just passed by the "dream bowl" and for a moment I thought that we could play there for a bit, but it was the founder teasing us after all!
The drive ended on time with a big smile on every driver's face, and hoping for the next drive soon.
I want to thank @Barish for organizing the drive and supporting the 10- convoy, founder @alshamsi_m for leading the 10-, and @Solmaz , @Agalon and @Rashidjass for taking good care of the 10+ convoy.

Can't wait to see you soon again on the sand!

Pedro