Flash

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

It was a beautiful morning with a nice gesture of @osman to bring me his creative idea of healthy sweets grin

Although the area was as described by the others in my opinion it was a beautiful day to see you all and to feel the positive energy around you. The season just started and we are planning to go to so many areas and that we didn't take you to before. There is one thing about this club " We know all the areas in UAE " cool

Thanks to @Scorpio for organising and @Solmaz for the amazing lead thumbsup

Till next time, stay safe all of you and looking forward to see you soon

Cheers
Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank, first of all, @Solmaz to lend me a hand and taking the responsibility to lead the convoy thumbsup.

The drive was originally themed to push intermediates to move on dunes like a flash and let them experience if they have driven for an hour or so, in just 15min of the drive ORLY. Some of the intermediates have enjoyed this adrenaline-injected experience in Sweihan previously and I thought to re-do it but in a different area this time. But due to the terrain conditions in Remah, the plan was kept saved for another drive in an un-affected area!

We celebrated @alshamsi_m birthday with some artistic sweets from @osman and then followed by necessary drive briefing, it was time to move. The drive was unique and challenging in its own way and Solmaz did a fabulous lead with a great convoy following her. This was a valuable experience for the convoy as they came face to face with the challenge of ridges and tracks on the dunes. I enjoyed a passenger seat with @optimus and saw the convoy moving from the sides.

It was a refreshing morning and even though followed by a tough day but when you are with your second family, nothing is difficult :yuush:.

At the end, I would like to congratulate the newly upgraded intermediates playingsmiley thumbsup

Cheers,
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!
Rooies
Intermediate
Intermediate

The Flash drive turned into slowmo Flash due to lots caterpillar action that messed up the dunes & made it difficult to have a nice fast drive as was planned pissed off wtfsmilie .

It was a lovely morning, we met at the deflating point, did the normal drills & chatted. Eventually everybody was there, @osman brought some treats for @alshamsi_m who celebrated his birtday a few days back. After the treats we had the briefing, @Solmaz will be leading with the 3 intermediates exam guys in the front & @Daggerfall keeping time.

From the go we could see that is was not going to be an easy drive as the caterpillar made a mesh of the dunes wtfsmilie . There were a few second tries in the beginning (still needed to defrost). @ivantorrellas was behind @Solmaz with the rest of us following. The was a nasty little crest that caught some of the drivers.

We regrouped & headed out again, going was tough with the dunes being messed up. Again there were second tries, but the going was good. Myself had 2 tries to do a side crest... lll._. Thank you @Rashidjass for showing the right line thumbsup . Radio comms was a bit bad, but later got better & that helped a lot.

Somewhere @Solmaz took a big knock which messed up the cars bumper. Some plastic surgery & we were off again. It was difficult to have fun due to the dunes being messed up, but @Solmaz did her best not to disappoint.

I had to leave a bit earlier due to arrangements that I had made. I said my goodbyes & headed out of the desert.

Thank you @Scorpio for planning the drive, @Solmaz for leading & the other marshalls & support keeping an eye on us.

Till we meet in sand again, stay safe.

Regards
Rooies
Nobody Gets Left Behind