One Step 4ward

clementerf

Hello,

I am having issues with the app. When I try to join the main convoy or even the waiting list, I get the "Convoy is Full" message. This has happen to me when trying to join the last 3 newbie trips. I have read at the forums that other members have had the same problem. I tried with different phone (to make sure it is not my phone) and it is the same. It seems like an bug in the app.
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Clementerf this is not a bug or error.

If you read the trip description at the app, you can see that the convoy is restricted to 8 newbies, and a certain number of waiting list, according to the Organizer Marshal description.

So when you try to join the drive it was already full, as the message you got.

Usually the trips are opened on Sunday afternoon - check individual trips on app - and you should join right after it is opened to enroll since they are getting full rapidly due to high demand.
clementerf

presa wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33 am Hi Clementerf this is not a bug or error.

If you read the trip description at the app, you can see that the convoy is restricted to 8 newbies, and a certain number of waiting list, according to the Organizer Marshal description.

So when you try to join the drive it was already full, as the message you got.

Usually the trips are opened on Sunday afternoon - check individual trips on app - and you should join right after it is opened to enroll since they are getting full rapidly due to high demand.
Presa,

Thanks for your response. What you explained is clear to me (except why you are limiting the number of persons in the waiting list to just 2). However, the issue is that I have been trying from the instant the trip was opened (I set up an alarm) when there were only 3 names on the list. I always got the same message, "Convoy is full", even when it was not. The same happened to me for the previous 2 trips.