[video=vimeo;121544188][/video]
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Well it was an amazing day!!

As @alshamsi_m told us these drives will become very popular ....:thumbsup:

I had a nice camp on Thursday night somewhere near the area which I had chance to test my navigation skills at night as a late joiner during finding the camping point which was ok. I think these led indicators on the flag pole is crucial since it is hard to see a camp fire even if you are 100 m close to the point. And check the moon phases as well, visibility is great even the headlights were off. And I need those extra lights urgently!.

The rally was ok, not much action. I think our intermediates and above drivers would be faster than those guys :) . I was with @momo . We enjoyed the beautiful weather and talked about photography and Videos. I see the draft of upcoming 9th Anniversary video. It is going to be great!! It really needs a great effort to watch the entire footage from 7 cameras (Amazing!) cutting, editing, composing and synchronizing with soundtracks etc. (It took almost one day for me to make mine with one camera). He really deserves that batch on his profile.:thumbsup:

We also talked about making a video about Almost 4x4 style desert driving which we will have a plot and shoot the video accordingly, will allow us to capture the beauty of these trips much better way and from different perspectives.

Then the driving part starts:

I don't know what to say :) This was a "VIP" convoy of 2-3 Newbies and the rest was mixture of Intermediate and Advance drivers. It was the best drive I have ever had so far!!!. Of course @alshamsi_m " Took it easy on us" :))) but this was another level for me .One step further to the top!. No stuck , 2 or 3 second tries in the convoy and full of adrenaline!.

Thanks again to all make this possible and participated.

So...... when is next ?? :yarr::yarr::yarr:
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Alyasi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi all
The final round was amazing rally, I organised the event with marshal Rashidjass in auto 2 , our point in the circuit is Curve right after dune and hole, I have benefited greatly Accompanied by marshal Rashidjass in organizing the event.

The trip, which was in the afternoon until the evening was convenient to me, the leader was alshamsi_m and the hockey was a sweeper.

Thanks marshals and members.
Main.Ji

Hi, Every One.

on the rally day it was very shine day with pleasant temperature. it was very good experience for me that being in desert with your car and not allowed to drive:have a nice day:

we spent 3 hours to watch rally and took a lot of photographs, it was really good to test your passions while standing at one point and watching mistakes.

weather converted into dusty at the end of event.

After rally ,Friday prayer and tasty lunch Marshal @alshamsi_m arranged charted drive and brief us how he is going to lead this convey. how will he increase and decresde the level of difficulties and he did the same.

His expertise are excellent specially when he observe his following participants while driving, how he manage it is a difficult question.

this drive was about 2 hours having a good numbers of driving Technics and ends at Iftar Bowel. we spent enough time to relax our self while watching play of BIG BUGGIES drivers.

A very important matter which i would like to share that @alshamsi_m allows every one to test him or her skills of driving but without his responsibility. No one did that.

this was very good behavior of all convey members that not to be as free even freedom is granted.

as usual happy ending is always required for any task and we meet the requirement accordingly.

Once again millions thanks to every one specially @alshamsi_m.

May God Keep you happy always and be blessed.:045:

Momo g your photographic hobbies are well appreciated.