almost4x4 9th Anniversary Celebration

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=bombays;41485]Hi All,
conversation about as could not understand their language :Psmiley:. Soon we found out that they both were stuck and that too in most difficult position. Aemi first untied both the cars as they were stuck while trying to rescue. I really learnt how important it is and what responsibility the recovery vehicle has to undergo. this incident made me learn that recovery vehicle has to do a perfect job else you will land yourself in deep trouble. However we then moved on and finally we made it to end point.

[/quote]

That is an interesting subject. Is there a suggested technique for that?(@Marshals) Or can you give us more detail about how you managed to separate them?
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Arun Pandyat

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Daggerfall;41489]That is an interesting subject. Is there a suggested technique for that?(@Marshals) Or can you give us more detail about how you managed to separate them?[/quote]

Here is the answer

1. http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... troduction

2. http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... Side-stuck

Moreover as a newbie we make focus more on your driving skills more than than rescue but we introduce SELF RECOVERY....

Best regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=alshamsi_m;41504]Here is the answer

1. http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... troduction

2. http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... Side-stuck

Moreover as a newbie we make focus more on your driving skills more than than rescue but we introduce SELF RECOVERY....

Best regards
[/quote]

Dear @alshamsi_m they are both great and helpful tutorials thanks for sharing . I especially loved this part.:XD::XD:

"All people clear! Verify that all people are in fact standing far enough away - it is one of the finest characteristics of the human race that there will always be at least one individual who thinks he (and, yes, it is usually a he!) can dodge bullets. Children can be forgiven for not realizing the danger, but please try to aim the flying shackle at this adult person so that he may not be allowed to procreate further. "

I was specifically wondering about if you could not manage to apply the right technique and both cars get stuck during the recovery (And there is no other car around) and the rope & strap remains tight. Is there a technique to untie the tight rope & strap safely? Or you just have to cut it?

I know this club gives all the required training when the right time comes .I also watched some good tutorial videos on You tube prepared by Almosters but I am trying to be prepared as much as I could since you never know when a bad situation might catch you in a moment when there is no one to help

Best Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
salhinai
Advance
Advance

I would like to thank the founders, marshals, crew members and all Almosters for a very memorable day. Thanks to everyone how has put the effort, and specially the hidden soldiers, to make the celebration a success. All the best to all and to more and more achievements and successes.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Daggerfall;41505] I know this club gives all the required training when the right time comes .I also watched some good tutorial videos on You tube prepared by Almosters but I am trying to be prepared as much as I could since you never know when a bad situation might catch you in a moment when there is no one to help
[/quote]

If the shovel fails , use the knife ...:wtfsmilie:
What goes around , comes around .
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you "ALL" for such a beautiful day out full of excitement, thrill, challenge, fun, high, low, sharp, crest, big, small, mountains, rocks, gravel, soft, sand, bowl, climb, ditch, drop, dunes, campers, motorcycles, quadbikes, gazelles, camels, rain, storm, sun, wind, trees, food and most of all new and old friends from sun rise til sun sets. Another awesome experience added to my memory. Wishing Almost 4x4 Club aka Second Family more success & many more anniversaries. Again, BIG THANK YOU and God bless us all!
Duli

Some pics clicked during the day...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 2cd7178c8a

sorry for the delay..
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video=youtube;hsV3qdx3E1A][/video]
fida
Advance
Advance

Excellent Video Momo. Great job. I really loved it