almost4x4 9th Anniversary Celebration

Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=momo;41476]Dear fellow members,

Please find the photographs of this event on the Facebook link below. Another link including original high resolution will be added later.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 0a1c894d16

Regards,[/quote]

Momo check your facebook inbox i've sent you few images that i have! i believe it was sent to your other inbox " As we're not facebook friends yet" :thumbsup:
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

bijubs

Dear Almost family,

I am looking for a way to express the gratitude to this club, i continue this way.. As club member for more than a year.. i was just reading all the thrills and technical drive learning through the forum , at last by July 2014 changing to 4WD in sand, started from @alshamsi_m and @Yoghybear
then tool approval , new bee one star , then new bee 5+ .. had learned a lot from almost, egg basket , emirates offroad challenge marshalling etc.. , As @alshamsi explained to a club member on new year celebration, " if you wants to lean desert drive easy way .. join a club, we learned in hard way in those days " so they teach us .. in a easy way now become a fair offroader , still a lot to learn from this club.

The annual day Celebration brings a lot of joy as the club recognise me and other fellow off roaders in utmost respect with rewards for their contribution , it is so Special. All the best to All club founders, Marshals and Organisers @Melfi , @elena those who run behind to organise the event.

Thanks a lot to all members to be a friend of mine in our second family.
bijubs

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] .. grate job for your fantastic photography ... appreciated your dedication on photography while driving ..
elena

Now after “digesting” of what happened on Friday we all can proudly say:[CENTER][CENTER]A.L.M.O.S.T4X4 ANNIVERSARY was definitely a success!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
From my side I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the club for inviting me into the organizational process. And of course, there were lots worries and doubts.. But seeing the happy and smiley faces of almosters all the concerns were gone. Sincere, friendly and family spirit! Thank you everyone for your active participation and continuous support!

Heroes will never speak for themselves, but the work done by @Melfi is just GREAT! The efforts this girl put into the success of the event are AMAZING! Real dedication! And I was very happy to work in one team with you! I learned so much from you, girl! Thank you! Supportive back of our angel-guardian Abu Tareq was always there for us as well. The man with a golden heart and a fountain of positive energy! Thank you so so much!
Ufff! I cannot put more into words.. Emotions overflow! But I guess @momo has already revealed everything in his marvelous photos!

See you all the soonest,

elena
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear fellow members,

You can browse and download original size (full resolution) pictures, by clicking on the link below;

https://imageshack.com/a/Qtaz/1

Best Regards,
Abro

MOMO . Great job, good see moments captured by you professionaly, it was great event, full of fun. Many thanks almosters, marshalls & admin.
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,
To start with was quite excited for Gps challenge. Reached meeting point sharp at 7.10 and assembled with fellow members. We were briefed and we entered way point in garmin. Was feeling proud to be a member of a club where all other members were present for their anniversary drive. I could see lots of cars and lost my count. There were different convoy for newbie's and they soon started to move. It was our turn now to line up for the competition. Aemi and myself were a team were aemi was leading. we all lined up and started to move. when we reached 9chk1 we saw 2 teams passing by. view from fossil rock that day was good but had no time to admire it. we were moving along the points and i actually realised that the waypoints and the route was very well designed. HATS OFF SIR you guys have taken lot of effort to design the route. we then had some few minor stuck and made it out. We then reached area 53 and were constantly hearing agalon and solmaz on radio. Was wondering what the whole conversation about as could not understand their language :Psmiley:. Soon we found out that they both were stuck and that too in most difficult position. Aemi first untied both the cars as they were stuck while trying to rescue. I really learnt how important it is and what responsibility the recovery vehicle has to undergo. this incident made me learn that recovery vehicle has to do a perfect job else you will land yourself in deep trouble. However we then moved on and finally we made it to end point.

Things I learnt.
1> How to handle competition Pressure.
2> How to be a good team mate
3> How to react to situation when you are rescuing. How important it is that rescue vehicle has to do a perfect job.
4> learnt from Aemi how to untie shackles when both vehicles are stuck. ( Guys u need to have good strength and right tools to do this. my Arm is still paining.)
5> How much important it is for you to have proper tools. THANKS ABU JIMMY for the tool set you gave me. it was indeed my saviour .

When i was at last point i was so hungry and tired that just wanted to rush home. Still i thought will go to event location and freshen up and then leave. When i reached event location , Guys i was taken aback and was surprised that whole thing was so well planned and each and everything was noted. Indeed planned meticulously. Standing ovation to organising committee. :like: I have never been to such a wonderful club event .This pulled me back and i was at there till the event was over. Thanks to all for making this a big success.
Special credit to founders, Marshall, Senior Members and organisation committee to organise such a wonderful event. It was most memorable club event ever.

Congrats To all the winners and participants.
Abro

Dear, group photos taken at the end event are missing? ?
Red Scorpion
Advance
Advance

BiiiiiiiiiiG Thank you for ALMOST4X4 club for a great day out. My day started by waking up at 4:30 a.m. to be able to reach the meeting point in the specified time. It was great to see old friends in to get the chance to meet new ones. The GPS challenge was epic .. the route was a nice mix of sand, gatch tracks, mountains, roads, oil fields and wild life .. I really enjoyed the last part where I encountered gazelles and oryx BiiiiiiiiiG thank you for the experience Bu Salem really was one of my best drives so far.
Congrats to all the winners in the competitions and the ones who were honoured for marshalling in the rally .. ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL.

It was so nice chance also to know what Qalaat Al Rimal is all about .. I always wanted to know what it is about when I pass by it ,,, finally did.

The dinner was great and the chit chat with the friends around the table was fun regardless of the mouse thing!

once again thank you guys for this experience .. and wish you all Founders, Marshals, and Members of Almost4x4 all the best and success.

Cheers.