Cold camp,,, foggy morning

Muhittin

Thank you every one for this nice camp. The weather was a bit colder than what we expected. The fog in the morning was fabulous.

See you soon in the sand .

[video=youtube_share;ykLY1TbwUQY][/video]

[video=youtube_share;AHYuf36ReXc][/video]
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

It was a nice camp. As mentioned by [MENTION=9157]Muhittin[/MENTION] the fog under the moonlight was amazing :)

https://www.facebook.com/delerel/media_ ... 967&type=1
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

It was a nice camp were Buti & muhittin the super stars

Buti put a nice Arabic carpet with local dishes
Muhittin brought a lot of wood for the fire which was managed Wisely by Desert BAT :grin:

Let us escape the boring part and go to my sleeping time.

I got a gift from Al Khatib " a blanket " that he claimed to be a very warm in the cold nights so you don't need a sleeping bag. After test, I'm going to stick to my sleeping bag.

It was a cold night because of the no sleeping bag but let me mention the other things :

1. I could hear all Momo's jokes and laughter
2. Someone was going in and out of tent.
3. Snoring coming from far but I was not sure if it was Al Khatib or a new champion for 2014.
4. Muhittin decided to sleep with his car engine ON Of course with heater ON , in the middle of the camp.

Moral :

1. Always sleep as far as possible from sitting area.
2. Get yourself a cozy sleep bag
3. Enjoy camping :like:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear campers,

It was a pleasure to meet you over Al Lisaili, I planned to hit the desert with few members of my family. Arrived at the same petrol station of the meeting point around 2200 and found Al Khatib waiting for AlHanai. We chit-chat for a while and I was invited to join the camp area.

Special thanks to Buti for the delicious local dishes, you have warm regards and thanks from my relatives.
Thank you @KIMOz and @Muhittin for the oranges, you have warm regards and thanks from my relatives.
Thank you @Desert BAT for the non-alcoholic beer.

I Apologize [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] to be part of making the sleeping time an orchestra. It won't happen twice.

Sorry I didn't said "bye" leaving the camp site, because my car and the two following had full tire pressure and didn't want to stop.

See you all,

Cheers
adventure motox

Yes! A great night indeed. The cool air is a nice break from the hot summer.

Thanks again to all!

It was a little moist in the morning :have a nice day: A foggy view from the back of the FJ.

[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/attachment. ... 2259&stc=1[/IMG]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yassser

Cool camping with cool almosters

Hot drinks tea, karak, coffee, warmed us at the cold night

Delicious dinner by @ Muhittin and Buti ...Thanks guys
A lot of wood this time , at the end we started burning by bundle:grin:

Wearing warm cloth inside sleeping bag gives you comfortable feeling at the cold night

Waking up in the middle of foggy morning ..it was nice

My car battery needed charging to start up the engine due the lighting bole all the night.....thanks desert bat for the cable

I like desert too much especially at the night ......see you soon again dears :045: