Gnfd 2014

Andre

This should be fun...
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

750 registration...it will be fun if at least 100 almosters participate on the same
bijubs

hi Almosters,

will you any one assist me as how i can join almost group on gnfd 2014 my number is 383 ..
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=bijubs;31918]hi Almosters,
will you any one assist me as how i can join almost group on gnfd 2014 my number is 383 ..[/quote]

Hi Bijubs

unfortunately, we couldn't mange to get tickets for our marshals for GNFD so there will be no convoy. Although we have marshals who are going to be there as MRT " Mobile Rescue Team " but those are going to serve The entire event not for any specific convoy.

I will remember your # so I might stop by you to say HELLO if I come across you.

Drive safely and good luck
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
muaz

Shall we gather our selves, who's gonna participate ?
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;31937]Hi Bijubs

unfortunately, we couldn't mange to get tickets for our marshals for GNFD so there will be no convoy. Although we have marshals who are going to be there as MRT " Mobile Rescue Team " but those are going to serve The entire event not for any specific convoy.

I will remember your # so I might stop by you to say HELLO if I come across you.

Drive safely and good luck[/quote]

Bu Salem
I think it is good idea to list our participating MRT phone numbers in case if any of our club members require any help during the event, what do you think?
Sridhar

Hi all,

I have registered for the GNFD and my number is 441. I have never been to the desert before (except 1 class which I took from EDI after which I ended up no wiser :stupid:) and I am not sure if I will be able to complete even a small portion of the drive; I will try nevertheless, to gain experience and be ready for the next Almosters CM trip (hopefully this Saturday :eagerness:). I would surely like to join other members in GNFD, if possible.
muaz

Hopefully we can manage a lead for better organization during this crazy trip.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why do you all need leading, guiding, special treatment, etc?
It's just a fun drive, so have fun with your family or friends. If you don't feel confident, why you are buying the ticket?
Gulf News is providing enough Marshals to assist all punters.