Crossing liwa in 10 hours

zeemmee

BY Stéphane Peterhansel , Dakar Champion. :like:

[video=youtube_share;Rqu1yDzfCKU][/video]
Andre

Nice Film! With Peter Gladstone, they're in good hands.
cyanide

Who is good Peterhansel or the car, BTW I see sand tracks being used again in desert by professional :051:
cyanide

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=cyanide;31248] BTW I see sand tracks being used again in desert by professional :051:[/quote]

Nice commercial and nice shooting . However as an innocent on-road driver who has no idea about off-roading , I have some " innocent" questions :-

- Sand tracks are used for self-rescue of a vehicle stuck on flat ground with full air pressure tires ?
- How come 99% of the photo shooting is on flat ground , sabkha and gatch roads ?
- the remaining 1% of the shooting is one drop " which the Range Rover can do on its own with descent control system feature " and some driving on extremely easy dunes terrain ?
- How come the full 6 minutes commercial does not include even one dune cresting shoot ?

Ladies & Gentlemen , welcome to Rally Commercials world ... :ORLY:
What goes around , comes around .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=cyanide;31249]How about this I think celebrity endorsement is the way to mesmerize people... :omg:

[video=youtube;CTd6E7zHlys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd6E7zHlys[/video][/quote]

Yes sure , What you see is what you get ....:slow:
What goes around , comes around .
muaz

that's still my favorite lol. is that you zeemmee ? look like driving at 4L

[video=vimeo;69368763][/video]
zeemmee

[quote=Abu Jimmy;31262]Nice commercial and nice shooting . However as an innocent on-road driver who has no idea about off-roading ,
Ladies & Gentlemen , welcome to Rally Commercials world ... :ORLY:[/quote]

Yes Abu jimmy, that's exactly what it is , A commercial for a "Brand"

[quote=muaz;31268]that's still my favorite lol. is that you zeemmee ? look like driving at 4L[/quote]

Yes dear that's me, I only use 4H in desert (except some areas). The torque from 4L is just too much.
muaz

[quote=zeemmee;31275]Yes dear that's me, I only use 4H in desert (except some areas). The torque from 4L is just too much.[/quote]

lovely
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=cyanide;31249]How about this I think celebrity endorsement is the way to mesmerize people... :omg:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd6E7zHlys"][video=youtube;CTd6E7zHlys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd6E7zHlys[/video]
[/URL][/quote]

After seeing the nose dive in 0:55 of the clip

I want a renault duster :redbullsmiley: