OPTIMA Yellow Top Batteries (Deep Cycle)

manolo
Club Member
Club Member

Hey guys,

I have new OPTIMA Batteries that I just received for Sale. I am offering them at AED 900 dirhams for Almost 4x4 members only. Let me know what you think about this price. For specs, please visit http://www.optima-batterien.eu/en/optim ... specs.html part number YT U 4.2

Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Marwan
manolo
Club Member
Club Member

I can only maintain this price till 25/06/2012.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you could reduce the price by 800 Dhs, maybe somebody would be interested ...
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

What is the market price by the way?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Duck Commander;12296]What is the market price by the way?[/quote]

Between 1100 TO 1200 dhs
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

These batteries are good if you have a winch or other stuff that draws a lot of power
Arif

For a single battery setup Red Top is recommended since it is designed for high rate of discharge for initial few seconds such as cranking and its ability to perform at extreme temperatures such as engine compartments.whereas Yellow Top is a deep cycle battery ideal for constant load applications such as winch and other accessories like a cooler box ideal for dual battery setup but it does have reliability issues when installed in engine bays.They offer a two year warranty on both though.The distributor for optima batteries is EIDS in UAE.they have a office in AL Qusais opp Daily Restaurant.They also have some Red tops in stock there available at a wholesale price of 800 DHS for individual customers.The contact person is Mr Kamran Azam(0508659579).he can arrange the battery to be at their Al Qusais office from their Jebel Ali Warehouse .For yellow top Ramy is their agent.
ichiro [Crawler]
Bots
Bots

Hi Marwan

Book one for me

Am Zico 0506469077
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;12299]These batteries are good if you have a winch or other stuff that draws a lot of power[/quote]

Hello Wasif

You are totally right cuz I used to suffer with my old batteries and some suggested an extra one just for the lights & winch but after having the Optima as my primary battery , I closed that chapter

Regards

[quote=Arif;12300]For a single battery setup Red Top is recommended since it is designed for high rate of discharge for initial few seconds such as cranking and its ability to perform at extreme temperatures such as engine compartments.whereas Yellow Top is a deep cycle battery ideal for constant load applications such as winch and other accessories like a cooler box ideal for dual battery setup but it does have reliability issues when installed in engine bays.They offer a two year warranty on both though.[/quote]

Hello Arif

Thanks for the nice information I just want to add the differences when I was checking the brochure I found that there are three colors RED for performance and racing, BLUE for marine use and YELLOW for deep cycle+ it can handle our JUMPING and pumps and that got my attention as off-roaders

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
manolo
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Am Zico, consider it done.