Land cruiser 96 model vxr engine 6 cylinder

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

khshareef;11009 wrote:Thanks for the Explanation. I am not so experienced in GPS. so should i be confirmed that Garmin Nuvi 1310 has the options to set respective coordinates and also tracks traceability.
It can enter co rodinates for places you want to go but it will not save tracks. The higher end models will like the Nuvi 3590
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
khshareef
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks Wasif..Excellent information..
khshareef
Club Member
Club Member

Guys, How about Garmin Nuvi 1410, 715 and 710..has anybody tried this earlier in offroad..
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

khshareef;11017 wrote:Guys, How about Garmin Nuvi 1410, 715 and 710..has anybody tried this earlier in offroad..
I have the Nuvi 1410 it main advantage is the big screen size, a very nice thing indeed, it also has a blutooth feature for hands free mobile use. However, in Off-road mode when you enter coordinates for a destination, you get a straight line from your current position to the destination in pink. This line remains in position as you move. This means that as your car travels, you will move away from the starting point of the pink line, and you will see it slowly scrolling out ov view. You need to refresh your view every now and then to keep track of your disination.

As recommended by the seniors in the group, I invested in a Nuvi 255w (bought it on the net), an older model whhich gives you a destination line that always stays with you and always points to your destination. So at any time you know which way to turn to get to your destination.