4 KC long range Slim lights

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bobpavan;11635]would you have the pictures of them DC?[/quote]

Ya I am having photos, have a look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

These 4 are long range slim lights and one not in the photo is flood light mostly people are putting on the rear on Rigs. ::)))-
walihali

[quote=Duck Commander;11643]Ya I am having photos, have a look[/quote]

Hi DC, I'd like to grab your offer (if there is nobody took them before me). Are you living in Abu Dhabi? this Thursday I am planning to go to Musaffah and may be I can meet in Abu Dhabi.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=walihali;11667]Hi DC, I'd like to grab your offer (if there is nobody took them before me). Are you living in Abu Dhabi? this Thursday I am planning to go to Musaffah and may be I can meet in Abu Dhabi.[/quote]

No one took it till now :(((
two cost me 500 Ds hehehehe,
Come and grab it is all yours.
they are 4 long range KC slim and one slim Flood light.
Confirm so I can close this thread:))))

PS: NO LIGHT BAR ::011:
walihali

[quote=Duck Commander;11669]No one took it till now :(((
two cost me 500 Ds hehehehe,
Come and grab it is all yours.
they are 4 long range KC slim and one slim Flood light.
Confirm so I can close this thread:))))

PS: NO LIGHT BAR ::011:[/quote]

Can I stick the lights with super glue in the bumper?
I think you can close the thread now. Anyway you can always open it again at anytime:011:. OK I will meet you Thursday. You have my number.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=walihali;11670]Can I stick the lights with super glue in the bumper?
I think you can close the thread now. Anyway you can always open it again at anytime:011:. OK I will meet you Thursday. You have my number.[/quote]

try using bubblegum instead as its far easier to remove than superglue !
FSL

or you can always hold it in one hand. This will give 360 degrees maneuverability. :011:
walihali

[quote=FSL;11672]or you can always hold it in one hand. This will give 360 degrees maneuverability. :011:[/quote]

I will mix super glue and bubble gum, if it is still falling then I will hold it with one hand. Combining all suggestions from seniors some time is good:011:. Anyone else wants to give other suggestion, before the thread is closed?
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=walihali;11673]I will mix super glue and bubble gum, if it is still falling then I will hold it with one hand. Combining all suggestions from seniors some time is good:011:. Anyone else wants to give other suggestion, before the thread is closed?[/quote]

I am not closing it now, it will stay open for funny suggestions but the lights are sold to walihali.

PS: Why everyone enjoy specially wasif Putting jokes on my thread
:008:
FSL

[quote=walihali;11673]I will mix super glue and bubble gum, if it is still falling then I will hold it with one hand. Combining all suggestions from seniors some time is good:011:. Anyone else wants to give other suggestion, before the thread is closed?[/quote]

or actually mix super glue and bubble gum... put this mixture on your palm and them hold the light...

There you go, perfect way to mount the lights :005: