Star Tracks XV

Tomvanhouten
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello everyone,

as usual, after a CM drive, the week after we have a drive specifically for those just got upgraded to Newbie. I must say, I didn't see so many of the faces from the week before.

Two convoys and I was put to @alshamsi_m 's convoy somewhere in the middle.
@Daggerfall floating and @osman as a sweeper.
Minor incidents with some second tries and only one stuck, I think it went great. Murquab to Qudra (with a twist) cool .

really hope to see all of you in the upcoming drives and keep coming to catch that train.

See you soon,

Tom
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello everyone

Thanks to @Barish for organising this drive and @giorgio & @Daggerfall for the support to have 2 convoys instead of one which made more happy members.

My track came with a twist, we have a starting point for 10+ near the Dubai Skydive which could test your skidplate as a newbie but I took the convoy from a nice track with patches of soft sand.

We had a single stuck with a single pop out with multiple second tries which indicates that we were driving the right level to satisfy everyone.

The time flew too fast and we reached our exit on time. I had to run back home to catch some sleep and get ready for the afternoon drive which I am going to lead again thumbsup

Stay Safe and see you next weekend

Cheers
Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Laarni
media
media

hi,

sorry something went wrong at my first upload..

reposting it again blank

thanks
Oasis

As the saying goes, better late than never! Finally getting round to posting a report for this drive, which was my first newbie drive after two CM drives (Birds of Prey III - ladies only, which was amazing and couldn’t have asked for a better introduction; and Summer Constellation II - larger mixed convoy).

Each drive is unique and a playground for learning… and bags of fun, with hairy bits in parts (some profanities might be involved). 😬

A big shout out to Shamzi and all the marshals for the organisation, professionalism and safety consciousness. .