Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

PatrickM
Club Member
Club Member

Hi there, my name is Patrick from Germany, living in Dubai. I registered on the 14th of March but I am unable to register for any newbie trips. The app always says "not allowed". Also, I was unable to find out who to contact about this, can someone please help me? I'm not sure what to do or who to contact... Thanks
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

PatrickM wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:30 pm Hi there, my name is Patrick from Germany, living in Dubai. I registered on the 14th of March but I am unable to register for any newbie trips. The app always says "not allowed". Also, I was unable to find out who to contact about this, can someone please help me? I'm not sure what to do or who to contact... Thanks
Welcome to the club Patrick,

I hope we resolved all issues with your account, if you need any assistance you know where to reach me.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
sureshmunirka
Club Member
Club Member

Hi , I am Suresh, joined the club to try desert driving, but am clueless how to proceed.
My friend showed me how the app works in Android but it doesnt work in my iOS. Also, it looks different in the browser.
Would be helpful if someone can guide me here.
devcolombo

Hi, I am Dev, done a few drives previously. Hope to join this club for next drive.
I drive a Sequoia, not modified, but does well so far.
Regards
Dev
aliradmard

hi to all off roaders

my name is ali and im new member, whatsapp cool
thayyilani

I'm Haneef I have almost 25+ drives experience with my Nissan Patrol Y62 V8, recently upgraded to off-road bumper and installed skid plate too, just joined in Almost4x4 attended CM drive too and waiting for something more exciting soon.
Aymeric
Club Member
Club Member

Good afternoon Almost 4x4 group,

Just joined the group, my name is Aymeric. I used to do off-roading few years ago thus I’d like to restart anew.
Driving a FJ Cruiser Xtreme, and have never been disappointed by it !

Hope to have a club member drive organised soon

See you there

Aymeric
gilliekbl

Hi
My name is Gilberto, 69 years old. I hv been off roading since I was a child.
Main area Kenya and Tanzania.
I am now retired and live in Ras AL Khaimah. Would really like to experience driving in the desert and looking to join any future organized desert trips.
My interests are wild-life and photography