Meat and greet 7.0

Tomvanhouten
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi everyone,

different environment this time for the yearly cook-off! But really nice to sit in the breeze near the sea, only 15 minutes from the house ORLY

I was not planning to beg for any food have a nice day so i ate before going to the event. Unfortunately the challengers brought food for the entire club Psmiley !
I was sooooo full, eating all these delicious foods. And then, when you least expect it, the kunafa came to the table, I couldn't move anymore!!
What a great evening.

When it was time to go to bed, the car drive back home was very comfy 15minutes and bedtime..
Ready to go for the next one!

Tom
brett
Crew
Crew

Dear Almosters

As @Tomvanhouten mentioned it was a different spot and the cool breeze made for a pleasant evening

Congratulations to all the challengers. In the week before the event we only had 3 then on the day we had another 3 come out of the woodwork and enter the challenge - the late challengers turned out to be the dark horses and taking out the top 3 places. Congrats to the new champion 🏆 of the lamb chops @ImranFJ

It was all starting to wind down when at the stroke of midnight the silence was broken with the sounds of turbocharged cars drifting at the Emirates motor sports track next to us. I tried in vain to sleep in my car. By 1am they came to a stop or ran out of gas and rubber ! Time to finally catch a few short hours sleep before the all in drive
Until the next Adventure

Brett
Red Baron