Repetition Makes Perfect

Moustafa19
Crew
Crew

New beautiful morning with almost 4x4 family

Before any thing Giorgio I will do my best to be in all your upcoming trips

Finally I have start testing the desert driving with beautiful group, morning and track

Thanks so much Giorgio and Barish for the huge lovely effort , also thanks to my new frind Ratika for the very active day

Today was my 1st drive in Fj and really I have enjoyed it and was much much easier than my F150 and previous LX570
I think was no over speed also no stuck 😂

Thanks to all the group and the club and see you all soon
Sanadshaikh

Third newbie drive, and amazing learning experience as always. Started with gorgeous cloudy sunrise, track being bit more technical than the last one - steep drops, mix of smaller dunes, quick turns - new curriculum 👨🏽‍💻 👨🏽‍🏫 Unlucky at some crests but out in no time, thanks to Rathika, Georgio and Carloss. Looking forward to more 😁
ahmadtodxb
Crew
Crew

Thanks @giorgio for organizing this trip. It was nice challenging and enjoyable. I extend my thx to @Rathica she was busy in supporting and guiding us. Plus having @Barish joining the convoy with his wrangler was really great 🫡🫡. Brilliantly Barish and Rathica made things easier for newbies. @CARLOSS as a second lead was calm and driving with confidence till the end..

the last part was a bit challenging especially on side crossing the dune, i dont know how the car slides and didnt turn down. Thankfully, @Barish helped me to recover the car successfully and i end up in partially flying to cross the dune straight up with my ship 😨.

Mabruk my frd. @Moustafa19 For ur new ride.. where is the sweetsss 🍩🍨🥧🍪🍬🎂 😆😆.

Looking forward to see u all again on sand.

BR,
Ahmad
Tomvanhouten
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi everyone,

Lovely morning with a nice track from Murquab to Al qudra.

Being somewhere in the middle of the convoy, not too much action but from time to time had to render a bit of assistance.
Large convoy, technical area, but a whole lot of fun!

Thank you and see you next time

Tom
brett
Crew
Crew

Dear Almosters

it was a lovely cool morning with sight of hotair balloons lifting into the sunrise.

after the briefing was complete the long convoy lined up with @giorgio leading, @CARLOSS 2nd lead and @PedroLeal sweeping.

Myself, @Rathica and @Tomvanhouten spread through the convoy to render assistance to the newbies if required. for me toward the back there was no recoveries all morning just a nice pleasant drive.

Early in the drive with no floating marshal things were a bit disjointed and it was difficult to keep the convoy together, however the appearance of the general aka @Barish to gather the troops and assist with the directions for the Newbies and bingo the convoy was able to proceed as one. of course there were 2nd tries and recoveries but this is all part of the learning experience - well done everyone

we arrived at Al Qudra around 11am, chit chat while inflating and then it was time to head home

a fantastic morning thank you to everyone who took part
Until the next Adventure

Brett
Red Baron
CARLOSS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi everyone!

Another beautiful morning spent in the desert with friends. It was good to feel again a bit of cold weather after all the sweating on summer drives blah

Master of the dunes, @giorgio , organized and led the -5 convoy plenty of eager new drivers supported by General @Barish , showing up once the convoy was already moving. Plenty of interm support with @PedroLeal as sweeper and me & my son as second lead (thanks buddy for that). @Rathica , @brett and @Tomvanhouten did the hard work. brigade.baka-wolf.com

Everything went as expected, convoy doing well in flat areas & small dunes but had some difficulties when straight cresting in decent dunes. There were some interesting rescues, so it was good for practicing. thumbsup

I look forward to seeing this new batch growing and being exposed to higher challenges in the big dunes.

Thanks to all present Marshals, Interm and Newbies for an excellent drive. See you soon.

Carlos
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

This morning's drive found us all  with a need of a JACKET. Yes it is finally here. These cold mornings that we all have anticipated  arrived so enjoy them.

This introductory drive aimed to welcome once more our new members and focus on the following:

Radio communication
Proper distance
straight cresting (proper momentum, approaching the crest  speed)

The long convoy did fairly well with the front part of it phasing more difficulties than the mid to back as it was expected.
Several second tries and assisted recoveries were responsible for the interruptions during the drive but luckily we had no pop outs.

@Carlos kept the second lead under control with @Rathica pulling most of the weight of the recoveries and @Pedro sweeping.
Additional support from the rest of the intermediate drivers was in hand when needed  and with teamwork we managed to complete the drive with smiles on our faces and on time.

I would like to thank @Barish for coordinating all rescues, the support team for their efforts and the new drivers that did very well for the level of the drive.
Until next time be all safe and looking forward to see you all in the near future. 
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
korym

it was a great morning with lovely weather

Thanks for @giorgio for that great drive Convoy was little big one we had @Carlos as a second lead and @PedroLeal as a sweeper and @Rathica, @Tomvanhouten @brett as support between Newbies

as it is called Repetition Makes Perfect @giorgio brief about communication and proper distance which is the most important for that level and every level.

Start Smoothly with some second try and crested but @Rathica was buy on that also @Tomvanhouten

and we heard over the radio that @Barish had join the convoy and it was great and run more smooth with him, it was nice to see him after long time.

we miss @alshamsi_m on that drive but hope to see him soon

Fnailly i would like to thank every one who made that day great and unforgettable our Organizer @giorgio Second lead @Carlos Supporter team @brett @Rathica @Tomvanhouten @PedroLeal our Marshal @Barish

and wish to see you Soon in the sands.
galindakis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello all

This trip was 5- and super nice track chosen by @giorgio
This terrain is always a little bit technical with small dunes and plenty of bushes. Winter is already here so drives are quite pleasant without AC.
It is always important to keep yourself concentrated. After a long stop I got crested due to a lack of concentration. It is always important to remember this (note for myself)
The support team was super with @CARLOSS as second lead, @Tomvanhouten @brett @Rathica and @PedroLeal. Towards the middle of the drive also @Barish join too.

It is a pity that I have so many bike race commitments and I am missing so many 10+ drives. In any case my objective is to drive as much as I can which ever newbie trip I am available and I can join.

See you in the sand.
Best.
piotr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello All,
A 5- drive, and big thank you to @giorgio for allowing me to join - my little one was hungry for some sand action ;) Also my dad visiting from Poland was happy to take part - and left very much impressed :) Wonder what would he tell after a 10+ drive haha.
The track was nice and relaxed, although with quite some straight crests, which (as expected) catered for quite a few recoveries (Karol loved these as it allowed him to stretch his legs and watch from distance). A good learning opportunity for our 2-star crew!

In the end a lot of happy faces in Al Qudra at the finish line - we covered 26km in just under 3h (2h moving).

See you in the sand again!

Piotr