Desert Stars - Club Member Drive

Taco

Hello @daninehme,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 Family! You are already registered as a Club Member with us so all you need to do now is to register for the Club Member Drive that is on Friday November 15th.

To register for this trip, please go to below link;
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=868

You can also download our app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store and use it to register for drives (which is easier & faster).

Also you should take a look at the first post for more information about the club, member grading system and newbie tools if you want to be upgraded to Newbie level after the Club Member Drive in order to attend more drives with us.
daninehme wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:50 pm Hello Guys,
I don't really know if I am a member or not ! or how to be a member if I am not yet ...
but I would really want to join and make my first steps into this .. So, how do I join/participate ?

best regards,
daninehme
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
daninehme

Taco wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:59 pm Hello @daninehme,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 Family! You are already registered as a Club Member with us so all you need to do now is to register for the Club Member Drive that is on Friday November 15th.

To register for this trip, please go to below link;
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=868

You can also download our app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store and use it to register for drives (which is easier & faster).

Also you should take a look at the first post for more information about the club, member grading system and newbie tools if you want to be upgraded to Newbie level after the Club Member Drive in order to attend more drives with us.
I don't really know if I am a member or not ! or how to be a member if I am not yet ...
but I would really want to join and make my first steps into this .. So, how do I join/participate ?

best regards,
daninehme
Thanks a million , I'm joined now .. See you there champs
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

best regards,
daninehme
Hey @daninehme,

You are registered in the drive already as i can see your name in the driver's list.

Welcome to the family.

All the details about the drive will be sent via PM (personal message) on the forum on thursday. So just keep checking back for the PM on thursday, if you want you can contact me directly on 0544307332 (whatsapp/telegram) and i will guide you through the process.

Regards.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Martin

Looking forward to tomorrow guys. Been waiting to join you for ages.

Do we have a location yet?
Taco

Hello @mijlee,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 family!

Drive details are sent via PM through the forum the day/night before the drive. Make sure you have email notifications enabled so that you receive an email warning when the PM is sent. Otherwise, make sure you check your forum inbox reguarly to not miss the PM.

Have fun tomorrow and hope to see you on the sand in the upcoming Newbie drives!
mijlee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:05 am Looking forward to tomorrow guys. Been waiting to join you for ages.

Do we have a location yet?
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Dear Members,

If you are having trouble finding the PM or the INBOX then please note that you can find your complete personal message folders on the top right corner of the screen (image given below):

PM1.JPG
  • Click on INBOX ICON on the top right corner of the screen
    PM3.JPG
  • Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES
  • Click on INBOX and you will see the PM that is sent to you containing all the details about the drive with the location and timings. PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION OR ANY OTHER DETAILS OF THE DRIVE ON ANY PUBLIC PLATFORM.

PM2.JPG

If you are still having difficulty in accessing the PM then please contact me on 0544307332 (whatsapp/telegram)
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

PM SENT