GoodBye for now !

Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello there everyone
I remember the first trip i had with almost 4x4 was the 2013 Grand Iftaar which was a great one followed by the salalah trip which got me really commited to the club .I have learnt tons from the marshals ,the crew and the fellow memebers aswell.its been an honor driving with one of the biggest offroad clubs in the Uae for these 3 years however time has come for me to move on to another part of my life . I have made the decision to transfer to Australia for the remainder of my degree which is about 2 years. What this means is i wont be gone forever (will be back for holidays and breaks ) also ive decided to keep my jeep as it is, rather than getting rid of it as i intend to come back and continue this hobby. This club has literally been second family for me from the past 3 years and i cant express in words the utmost respect i have for the marshals and founders of this club for the guidance and support they gave me in my journey so far !. Its gonna be tough staying away from the sands of dubai .

Defrag Out ! :victorious:
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi [MENTION=5597]Defragmantor[/MENTION],
It's true you will miss UAE's sands, but in Australia you can still practice off roading and even overlanding :)
I wish you all the best in your next journey!
See you soon...
mahesh_bmj
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wish you all the best @Defragmantor

See you soon.