Resignation

Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear all,

I started off-roading in 1994 and I though I was a good driver but, I was totally wrong from the first day I joined almost4x4. I learned a lot specially about the best off-roading equipment you should use and recovering skills. From my point of view Almost4x4 club is definitely the best off-roading club in UAE that can make you a real offroader with right knowledge and skills...from scratch. Example: there are many newbies/ intermediates who left the club to become marshals or advance drivers in other clubs.

It's an honor to be a Marshal in Almost4x4 and for those who think marshaling is just driving and giving orders..I would tell them you guys are totally wrong.

Marshals spend a lot of time in designing routes, managing trips, answering members inquires, attending meetings and looking after the forum.

However, I have decided to spend more time with my family and pay more attention to my own business. I am proud to have been part of such an outstanding team and I wish this club only the finest in future endeavors.

I'm quitting marshaling but I'll be around in some trips and definitely I'll be available when the club needs me.

See you in the sand
:thumbsup:

[IMG]http://s30.postimg.org/jlmt18mkx/1457414426470.jpg[/IMG]
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi @Maazaj,
although we haven't met, it is still sad seeing a member leaving.
I wish you all the best in your next challenge!
Bye,
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you Mazaaj for all your efforts, organized trips, help and care. And I hope that someday we find the occasion to operate the winch together :grin: Wishing you all the best in your private life and good luck in your business. Take care

[video=youtube;3d1cAL3vZFg][/video]