Need storage space

ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello all,

since i live in a tower in dubai, i don't have any storage space. :OSMILEY::OSMILEY:

I am looking to rent 2sqm which will be more than enough to put my jk hardtop and few camping gear.

do you have any idea where i can find that?

thanks for any ideas/help :045::045::045:

Zaher.
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

I drove past this company not so long ago. I however have no idea of their offering, but I suppose you can give them a call and see if they can assist you.

http://www.800storagedubai.com
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Booy;44841]I drove past this company not so long ago. I however have no idea of their offering, but I suppose you can give them a call and see if they can assist you.

http://www.800storagedubai.com[/quote]

thank you Booy but i don't think that it's convenient since i will not be able to access it easily for example thursday evening or friday morning to pickup offroad equipement.
baraa

Hi Zaher,

Try www.storall.ae
We dealt with them before and they were nice. I'm not sure about 2 sq m space, better check with them. i heard that some embassies use their services.

Baraa
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[MENTION=9967]ZaheR[/MENTION] - check with your building management. Sometimes they have extra storage areas.
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=9967]ZaheR[/MENTION], I was thinking about the same thing before. I contacted several Storage space renters and they told me they have some that are available 24/7, but they are more expensive.