First of 2015

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi all

A very nice start for 2015, Yoghybear gave all the techniques we explained in our introduction drive. It was a very good opportunity for our new members to know more about their cars and how to handle them in the right way.

We had couple of re briefing to adjust the driving style for some members but all in all everyone were catching up quickly. Finally I just want to mention that when I give example about someone it is for educational purposes not to pick on anybody and don't think it won't happen to you.

Take care for now and see you soon in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
matts
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

Great start to 2015. Al Faqa'a is a great area. There was a good demonstration of how to fix a pop out by [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]. There were only a couple of stucks everyone drove well, the drive was at a much better pace than the CM drive which I'm sure will only get better and better as we all progress. Looking forward to the next one!

Matt
Alyasi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

Great start to 2015!. Thanks to all contributed.

As mentioned by [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] we all learn from each others mistakes and eventually we will get better.

Enjoy the photos

https://www.facebook.com/delerel/media_ ... ploaded=43

Best Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Exciting start for 2015. Thanks for giving the opportunity to fresh newbies.

I believe today was very beneficial for drivers on so many critical lessons to be learnt and applied in next drives.

See you in the next gathering...
vaughn

It was a great start, first drive of the year, Yoghybear gave us some challenging dunes, and enjoy the safari style of driving, learned a lot from Bu Salem especially how to tackle a pop out, and how to approach different kinds of dunes, all in all very satisfied and looking forward for more.. another lesson learned... don't forget your flag pole....
salhinai
Advance
Advance

it was as always a pleasure to meet up with the guys on the first drive for 2015. I was fortunate to be given the chance to sweep this trip. It was a nice drive with with few stuck ups. Thanks to Bu Salim and Yoghybear for the opportunity. Till we meet again be safe and enjoy the sand.