The Mighty mouse

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;39189]No need for apology, you got only one single black point :whut:[/quote] And this is why I love this club for the organized rules and the mutual respect between members. I booked a seat that could be available to another driver and I totally agree with my black point :yaeh am not durnk:
margarita

Friends Spider-Tank retired to city rotation
handled over fancy shoes, air compressor and radio station
so i brought Kesha colored of dune and cheese
Ready to run after Mighty Mouse and seize
Kesha is Spider-Tank ' s son
he can better run
Mighty Mouse is grand daughter of Mini Me
i was feeling like first time touchibg sand club member
not even newbie
Mighty Mouse jumped jumped and ran away
what a gorgeous mouse i would say!
broght us to coffee dunes display
awaiting to be back to dune
need drivibg skills to tune
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Before starting the report, I would like to tell you guys that this drive was one of the best with almost as we practiced many things. So thanks a lot to our great Marshals @alshamsi_m, @Mazaaj and @Rashidjass. I woke up early morning from a deep sleep and headed directly to Badayer. After the deflation and fixing the flag pole we had the tools inspection then the introduction meeting in which it was announced that the @Mazaaj is the lead, sweeping will be done by @alshamsi_m and rescuing by @Rashidjass.

We started from our location heading to pink rock via big dunes and, it was nice at the pink rock when we all were flooring it and climbing at the same time. After that we passed through the 2nd September, then we headed the fossil rock via Al Faya dunes. Descending the fall at the fossil rock was a challenge as it was very steep, but we were driving on 4-L & 2nd gear, which helped a lot in controlling the car. At last we headed to the petrol station on Sharjah Kalba road (E 102) for inflation.

Please find the trip summary below,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2172[/ATTACH]

Cheers and see you soon in sand :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

The convoy with the Mighty Mouse in the lead had many varied ground conditions. This required different driving techniques as the technical conditions changed. The first leg out to pink rock stared out with mini dunes, essentially riding the tops and slaloming back and forth between dunes. The dune sizes increase along the track till we were finally in the bigger dunes. The main challenges here were drifting and maintain momentum. At the end of this leg of the track we had to enter and exit a medium sized bowl. The first leg was technically challenging in many different ways. Excellent fun, excellent driving.

Leaving Pink Rock we headed for “December 2nd” for the next leg. Different driving all together. The dunes were smaller and tighter together. Mighty Mouse kept a fast pace and the rest of us worked hard to maintain the proper distance. It is more challenging in tight dunes than in bigger dunes and bowls. All seem to do fine.

From “December 2nd” to Fossil Rock, the third leg, the driving went from flat desert floor to the big rolling dunes. This was by far the best part of the trip. These dunes combine all the skills taught by the club. Distance, momentum, drifting, cresting. Could do that all day.

Mighty Mouse had to head back to town, so Al Shamsi took the lead and decided that we needed additional challenges so the drive became more technical climaxing in a climb up fossil rock and a monstrous drop on the other side. I had 3 passengers, who may not come out on a drive with me after that drop. When you look back from the bottom, it really does not look too steep, but when you are heading down and looking through the windshield, it looks vertical.

Thanks Marshals. Thanks fellow drivers. I know I keep saying this, but this was the best drive so far.

Mark
Hassanz

Although I had work that day, I took my chances to participate in the drive. I called off the trip when @Mazaaj left. But this was one of best drives I have been to, I loved the drive to coffee beans. No tracks, small but technical dunes and for the first time ever I was driving so close to the marshal (third car).

Thank you making this trip and especially thank you @Mazaaj, it was fun driving behind you

All I can say after reading your reports, I cursed my manager who asked to me to come to the office :whistle: