Thanks to the organizers ..really you always give us beautiful time
Thanks [MENTION=9157]Muhittin[/MENTION] hasfe for lovely sweet food
See you Again very soon dears
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

Another wonderful camp.

Nice food, fresh air, amazing scene and meeting new people. Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

https://www.facebook.com/delerel/media_ ... 967&type=3
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
elena

Agree with guys! The camp was wonderful.. Cold nights bring everybody closer to the fire, which makes the whole gathering very warm. @MOMO, thank you for the delicious corn! And surely my sister-in-soul @margarita will always be happy to serve you with Nepali tea "fresh green and absolutely free".
The sleeping time was a bit cold.. Even though I have a sleeping bag, that goes to 0 degree, i didn't feel comfortable 100%.. And suddenly remembered that my "summer" bag was also in the car, so quickly i jumped out of tent, grabbed it, covered myself and slept peacefully enjoying freshness of the desert!
Conclusion: do not be deceived by consultants' advise while shopping for camping gear, take the warmest bag and enjoy camping!

cheers,
elena
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Hi guys..agree that it was a good camp especially with the warm gathering around fire, relaxing under stars and cold weather even was enjoyable. Frankly, I really did not notice 9 degrees; i think my sleeping gear proved themselves in the first usage.

See you soon.

Barish
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a great camp! Especially the lamb chops!! Thank you @jpsingh & wife, and of course [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] for the cooking and the shisha coal seat delivery! :like:
Hassanz

A wonderful night out, Although I had work other day but couldn't miss to camp in December nights. I had my two friends who joined the camp as well but they left when they couldn't resist the temperatures.

I was wearing shorts and had no jackets felt pleasant therefore didn't setup the tent just laid a carpet and slept until 3AM when it was unbearable to sleep outside. Went inside my car although I was crammed but it was nice and warm to sleep.

I had a very neighbour [MENTION=9163]yassser[/MENTION] and his buddies who shared their coffee, wood and of course their company through out the camp.
Lastly thank you for organising this camp and I want to thank [MENTION=2356]ZAK_EGYPT[/MENTION] who made up my mind to join the camp and didn't turn up for the camp himself :Psmiley::Psmiley: