Advance

Abandoned 10 feet from road.....
desert_jellyfish

yikes! wonder how that happened :s
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

He gave up to early...... still has 6" till his axles touch the ground!!!!

Regards
Paul
Maddie

Reminds me of my first drive into Badayer with 35psi .... :D
Dave
Advance
Advance

Yes [MENTION=3837]Maddie[/MENTION], believe tyre pressure and a whole lack of experience was the root cause here! And I would say 6mm [MENTION=1788]Paul[/MENTION] was about max clearance at the rear axle. Front axle well and truly grounded! Seems driver just gave up and walked home! Funny to see all replies are from Jeep drivers.......:have a nice day:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I don't think that the car got stuck because of the sand and tyre pressure. Maybe the engine got overheated or front axle broke after entering the sand :killzonesmiley:
Dave
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;39035]I don't think that the car got stuck because of the sand and tyre pressure. Maybe the engine got overheated or front axle broke after entering the sand :killzonesmiley:[/quote]

Would I be correct in believing [MENTION=955]caprihorse[/MENTION] is not planning on buying a Jeep anytime soon........?!!!!
zeemmee

Soo did you help him? :Psmiley:
Dave
Advance
Advance

[quote=zeemmee;39046]Soo did you help him? :Psmiley:[/quote]

I would have helped but car was abandoned. Poor guy had given up and gone away. I passed by again after an hour on the way home and still nobody around the car. Guessing it got stuck at night when no cars about. About 500m away I came across a farmer in a Toyota pick up truck with the back bed loaded 5 feet high with big bags off animal feed,or something. I did help him. The heaviest car I pulled out of the sand prior to this was a Ford Raptor. This was even heavier including all it's cargo. Poor Nissan needed all of its 280bhp to free him up but it managed in first attempt! I have to say I really admire those old Toyota's. Once free, it just drove off over the dunes with at least a ton of weight on its back! Next best thing to a camel! Almost anyway!
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

I saw the same Jeep parked this morning near our office in Barsha 1 (what a coincidence). This JK catches my attention because of a parking ticket fine in his windshield. Yes poor guy is the right term for him.

Have a great weekend guys :)