Green Giant - 2006 TJ Wrangler Manual FOR SALE

Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys and Girls, I am ALMOST ready to sell my beloved TJ "Green Giant" which I am sure some of you are familiar with. It is a hard decision as she has done me very well in the last year moving through from CM to Intermediate and barely skipping a beat. I bought her in September last year and have had very few issues. She comes with a Service History from Offroad Zone, having just had a major service about 500km ago. I have had very few problems with her (all repaired - water pump, front drive shaft, bypassed heater matrix, removed catalytic converters (MORE POWER!)). I have recently fitted 5 new BFG All Terrain TA (32x11.5x15), and a set of 4 HID lights (2 x 7" and 2 x 4") to light up the night drives. With an onboard compressor, swing out tyre carrier with space for carrying 2 x 20ltr fuel cans securely (and LIWA ready), upgraded suspension (ARB Old Man Emu 2.5" lift), Steel Bumpers front and rear, full skid plate protection, new steering stabiliser and a MOPAR winch, she is ready and able to take on all the UAE deserts, mountains and wadi's can offer. She is also a pretty unique colour, I have only seen one other the same so you will stand out from the crowd. Just over 104000 km on the clock. She has also just passed RTA test with no issues and with nothing removed to get through.

Please see pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.spencer ... 414&type=3

I really want her to stay in the Club, and the ONLY reason I am selling is because I am getting a JK Unlimited for the additional space offered. I paid AED 42,500 a year ago, have spent about AED 10,000 in the last year, and am expecting offers in the region of AED 39,500. If anyone is interested, or have friends who want a desert ready and very capable car - please ping me by PM on here or call me on [URL="tel:0551133851"]0551133851[/URL], e-mail jem-2104@hotmail.co.uk or jeremy.spencer@earthuae.ae. I will be listing on Dubizzle next week so first come first served. Don't miss this rare opportunity.
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wishing you best of luck for selling TJ and buying JK.
muhtar

Jeremy,
This is really a very cool one; I would really consider yet it is not possible to fit into a Jeep with two kids + camping stuff...

I will be waiting you to sell Jeep Limited. :yarr:
Best luck...
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

......... it is not possible to fit into a Jeep with two kids + camping stuff...

Muhtar - the hard top has rails to fit a roof rack, the guy I bought it from had one and used it for trips to Salalah and back with 4 people! :grin:
muhtar

This is for normal families,
The founder started Ottoman Empire in a smaller tent than our one-night-only tent. :grin:

We could barely fit into Honda Pilot for the last desert camping (just for one night)

PS: So, how are you going to find a Jeep Limited with that same colour or you gonna change the nickname as well?
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hahaha. Fully agree about the tents which our other halves demand - I had to buy one which fitted a double bed sized self inflating mattress, for two of us - and she has only ventured out in it once on a stormy night with Almost last November!! Yes the Colour is unique, and did form my Nickname, however the 'ride name' will change, I will be forever Green Giant, or as Bu Salem calls me GG!
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

The end of an Era. The Green Giant has been sold and is heading to the Kingdom of Ras Al Khaimah to a Desert Virgin family. I have convinced the new owner, a British guy called Steve that he needs to join the club as that is the best, and only place to learn! It was a very sad day, however I can now begin the search for my new ride, and hope that it happens quickly as I don't want to miss out on any trips! See you all in the sand, soon ............................
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Green Giant;38943]The end of an Era. The Green Giant has been sold and is heading to the Kingdom of Ras Al Khaimah to a Desert Virgin family. I have convinced the new owner, a British guy called Steve that he needs to join the club as that is the best, and only place to learn! It was a very sad day, however I can now begin the search for my new ride, and hope that it happens quickly as I don't want to miss out on any trips! See you all in the sand, soon ............................[/quote]
Thats sad news its always painful watching something you had once owned leave for good but on the brighter side i hope you join the jku family soon :D
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

I leave it to you now then Alex as he is a near neighbor of yours. That is assuming that he managed to get the car transported to Ajman OK - a few issues on Friday evening which left me handing over the number plates, getting an export licence and then Steve not being able to drive the car! After a while discussing the sensibility of trusting an unknown truck driver to take the car and drop it at Ajman near a fuel station, I convinced Steve to arrange a transport through his insurance company to be on the safe side. I await an update to see if he made it!!