Air Compressors

pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

need advice or rather a Air Compressor buying guide, features, cost, qualities, brand..etc...
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Jus save ur money and buy one from dragon mart however mind you the capacity should be 150 litres or something near that
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

pls go on.
.....melting airlines...seized pistons...heat cut-off kicking in at the middle inflating the first tire....just stories i have heard......
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Use the " search " feature on our forum and you will find a wealth of info and photos.
What goes around , comes around .
Muhittin

[quote=pato mwazi;34216]need advice or rather a Air Compressor buying guide,[/quote]

Regarding the air comp, I've been to DragonMart, and they have nice staff, if you want go for the red single, but they don't offer much of guarantee or warranted, maybe one week, then they act like they don't know you.

[IMG]http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... vkrMsQ.jpg[/IMG]

More better option, I went to ACE hardware, and they offer one year warranted. it is slow pumping but have a peace of mind from any kind of surprizing if the pump stopped working or jammed during your trip. the brand that i took is Black & Decker. now three years i am using, at home and in my car, and no issues. Alhamdulilah.

[IMG]http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_image ... C_1296.jpg[/IMG]

:like:
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks brother....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

With all respect for Muhittin ... The right compressor what we recommend is something looks like what you will see in the link

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... Compressor
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

with everything coming from china seems branding is what we pay for....and maybe the odd extra quality control...right?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;34275]

More better option, I went to ACE hardware, and they offer one year warranted. it is slow pumping but have a peace of mind from any kind of surprizing if the pump stopped working or jammed during your trip. the brand that i took is Black & Decker. now three years i am using, at home and in my car, and no issues. Alhamdulilah.
[/quote]

Nice looking useless piece of plastic B&D. Once you'll get the pop out (and you will), who will wait hours? And after the trip when already all left, you'll be still pumping the first tyre...
Muhittin

Nice theory you added,,, I appreciate your opinion.