Desert & Rain,,, Your opinion please

Muhittin

Dear drivers,

first let me congratulate you all for the beautiful rain of today 26March2014, then please share your view about the connection between the desert sand and water rain.

I believe it would be fantastic drive.

[IMG]http://static.hothdwallpaper.net/519370ab9b13679035.jpg[/IMG]
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Muhittin;34271]Dear drivers,

first let me congratulate you all for the beautiful rain of today 26March2014, then please share your view about the connection between the desert sand and water rain.

[IMG]http://static.hothdwallpaper.net/519370ab9b13679035.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
Honestly speaking I don't like the desert when it rains as the sand gets really hard so when ur coming off a crest or coming on an incline ur suspension takes a real beating at that time.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;34271]Dear drivers,

[IMG]http://static.hothdwallpaper.net/519370ab9b13679035.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

It's more dangerous to drive on the wet sand, mainly on the side traversing, as the dry sand allows car to slide and wet sand may cause roll over, so more attention is needed, what the driver is doing. Additionally pop-out happens more frequently.
Muhittin

Thank you very much for the informative reply,,, I was wondering why locals with their cruisers and patrols are celebrating in the desert yesterday and playing in the sand and making donates.
So, in this case the trips that planned by Almost4x4 will be rescheduled?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;34298]Thank you very much for the informative reply,,, I was wondering why locals with their cruisers and patrols are celebrating in the desert yesterday and playing in the sand and making donates.
So, in this case the trips that planned by Almost4x4 will be rescheduled?[/quote]

There is a big difference what locals do (drinking karak and watching friends doing rat-ta-ta up the dune) and what we do; driving the convoy and enjoying the beauty of the desert. We stick always to the plan and we drive every Friday, if it is raining or the temperatures are reaching 50 degC.
Muhittin

[quote=caprihorse;34304] we drive every Friday, if it is raining or the temperatures are reaching 50 degC.[/quote]

:like:

I like determine and organized people.
I can't wait to join you in your trips.:whistle:

but unfortunately i don't have 4x4 at the moment. :-(