Taking a break :(

Fat Rabbit

Good afternoon almosters,

I've been a member of the family since November 2012 but only managed 5 drives so far mainly due to my frequent travel because of work. Bad enough that I havent been around too much, I am now taking a break from off-road driving as well (which saddens me because I have finally begun making friends) :sad:

Although I will continue to travel extensively, I have embarked on a university diploma which will take up my most of my Fridays for the next 18 months. Which means... my passion for off road driving will have to rest for a while. I will still be active on the website though and will try to join the almost4x4 trips whenever time permits on those few Fridays that I can actually bunk my classes :)

Take care everyone, happy driving and stay safe.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Sridhar

Dear Aatif,

We will miss you and your dear brother in the desert in the newbie -5 trips. Wish you the very best of luck in your pursuit of University Diploma. Hope you surmount the academic dunes quite easily. Please do join us whenever time permits.

Cheers,
desert_jellyfish

Hi fat rabbit, i'm sorry to hear that you won't be with us as frequently as before but it's great to hear about your diploma chase!

though i did not get to know you much through the drives but you have been very active on the forum and i reckognized you and Roxanne on every drive :p

wish you the best of luck brother....hope to keep seeing you even though not as often, tc
Fat Rabbit

Thanks guys :)

I will have a couple of breaks between semesters, so hopefully will be able to join a few trips.. yaaayyy!!!
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari