jeep advice for TJ purchase

Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys - many thanks for all the advice. I have taken the Green Giant out twice now with Almost and I am very pleased overall. The overheating issue was caused by a leaking heater matrix, which was slowly emptying the radiator even though the expansion tank remained at the correct level. I have bypassed the heater matrix and the temperature sits on or around 100 all day long, even after Gravity yesterday when following Bu Salem's track! I am living with the 3rd gear synchromesh grind for now, will get that sorted once I can find a good transmission overhauler in Dubai (Al Khatib - any suggestions?)

I am proud to be a double Jeeper, and aspire to own and run many more in the future!
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

Hi Jeremy, I have JK 2007 and had the same issue so fixed both problem with a simple solution by Subject Matter Expert in his workshop. oil cooler with extra fan (adding a switch in the car which could be turned off/on for off road usage). Plus other minor stuff which could be handy for jeepers (i.e. turn on your ABS system with a switch inside your car...etc). call me and will guide to his workshop.

M