Gold Class lane to be introduced on road between Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Suhail
Advance
Advance

:010::035:

Drivers looking for a bit of luxury on the road between Dubai and Abu Dhabi will soon be able to take advantage of an exclusive members-only car lane when it comes into service next year.

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wordpr ... abu-dhabi/
musa hammoudeh
Advance
Advance

what more??
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Another way how to rip-off money. Any lane for Tercel category?
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

I really enjoyed reading this article. I enjoyed even more the comments of readers who thought that this was actually for real and did not realize that the writer was making fun of show-offs!!.
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

" And we’ll be installing manned vehicles along the route – almost like club bouncers – to ensure someone in a dusty Lancer or Corolla doesn’t try to take advantage of the lane and ruin the experience for our members,” says O’Dowd.

Laughing:ORLY: Laughing :biggrin-new: & Laughing:loyal:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was also reported in Almost4x4 Shocking Magazine, that Club Members need to install gold plated shocks, and fill their fuel tanks with flatulence gas, before they enter the first trip, otherwise they may not be admitted.
muaz

i don't think there will be a speed limit in such gold lane.
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was also reported that there is a proposal to provide all club members with valet parking service at Badayer Shops area, to avoid having to queue for air. Flatuence gas will also be available by certified donors who will take care of supplying optimal methan/hydrogen mix which has been proven to make tires lighter and therfore float better on sand. For no additional fee, gas masks will be provided to eleminate any inconvienence caused by excessive sulphur compounds. The design team stated that one of the advantages of using flatuence in tires is that in case of pop-out, every one will know without the need to signal on the radio, and thus reducing the need to use battery and therefore preserving energy, an addition, flatuence is completely organic.

Phase two will include providing portable energy independant air conditioning that does not reduce the engine's horse power. The initial prototype has been tested successfuly and work in is in progress to mass produce it. Image below:

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... PZ__RM-Kiw[/IMG]
Suhail
Advance
Advance

[quote=Desert Lizard;29663]Phase two will include providing portable energy independant air conditioning that does not reduce the engine's horse power. The initial prototype has been tested successfuly and work in is in progress to mass produce it. Image below:

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... PZ__RM-Kiw[/IMG][/quote]

:011: :011: Hahahahah.. nice one DL .. :like:
zeemmee

[quote=Desert Lizard;29657]I really enjoyed reading this article. I enjoyed even more the comments of readers who thought that this was actually for real and did not realize that the writer was making fun of show-offs!!.[/quote]

Yep, it seems too unreal for this world.