GoPro Hero 3 black edition Vs. GoPro Hero 2

Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Some of the accessories are a bit expansive..like the Wi-Fi remote control is around 250-300 dh
Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Don't forget that there are 3 editions and the expensive one is the black edition
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Mazaaj;28263 wrote:Some of the accessories are a bit expansive..like the Wi-Fi remote control is around 250-300 dh
The black edition comes with WiFi remote
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

There is this shop in Deira I brought mine from him ,shops name is al gadgets he sold go pro hero 3 black edition with standard accesories for 1.6k with warranty brought a suction cup for 140 or something extra . But honestly the wifi drains battery like crazy and it's pointless if ur doing long trips .
muaz

I trust sony action cam, finevu CR-500 with GPS are unbeatable and both are in the same price range you talking about
Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Were doing some research to buy GoPro Hero4 Black or Silver and found an alternate product (SJ4000) in just 1/6th of the price of GoPro Hero4.
http://www.abroadero.com/sj4000-a-gopro ... on-camera/

Obviously, Hero4 is comparatively far more better product with very superior quality but SJ4000 also serves the purpose for casual use in just AED 300.
muhtar

yasir;40681 wrote:Were doing some research to buy GoPro Hero4 Black or Silver and found an alternate product (SJ4000) in just 1/6th of the price of GoPro Hero4.
http://www.abroadero.com/sj4000-a-gopro ... on-camera/

Obviously, Hero4 is comparatively far more better product with very superior quality but SJ4000 also serves the purpose for casual use in just AED 300.
I've got SJ4000 (Wifi) for 1 month now. I owned Hero(the first one) before and used shooting motocycle trips + diving. I never used SJ for diving yet and I could say it is a pretty good one if you are not gonna make professional clips. The battery life is a bit short (comes with a spare one though) and it has got everything you need. I just added a monopod and car holder and a 32GB sd card; total package was around 120USD and arrived within 20 days with free shipment.

There are even better ones than GoPro for the price, and SJ is the best p/p action cam in the market at the moment for personal records.

PS: SJ Wifi does not have a remote, it allows you to connect your wifi device to the camera and download the files. It is not a great feature though, I always prefer the old school method: cut&paste from the sd card.

Just my two cents...
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

muhtar;40685 wrote:I've got SJ4000 (Wifi) for 1 month now. I owned Hero(the first one) before and used shooting motocycle trips + diving. I never used SJ for diving yet and I could say it is a pretty good one if you are not gonna make professional clips. The battery life is a bit short (comes with a spare one though) and it has got everything you need. I just added a monopod and car holder and a 32GB sd card; total package was around 120USD and arrived within 20 days with free shipment.

There are even better ones than GoPro for the price, and SJ is the best p/p action cam in the market at the moment for personal records.

PS: SJ Wifi does not have a remote, it allows you to connect your wifi device to the camera and download the files. It is not a great feature though, I always prefer the old school method: cut&paste from the sd card.

Just my two cents...
I ordered SJ4000 from Souq.com in AED299 and receive in just 1 day. I also order Car Holder with car charger (long cable), so shorter battery life (70 min) will not be a problem. Wifi or Bluetooth remote is not a good option as it drains battery very fast.
zeemmee

If you have Iphone, Android, just use vidometer app for a wide array of features like, speed, g-forces,maps,elevation, bearing, coordinates & so on. + excellent video footage :015: