Your offroad car and nickname

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Zorro;28044]Ninja Turtle JK

[IMG]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2880/9946 ... 5e51_c.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

The Ninja Turtles were FOUR .... which one is this .... I think you should choose one of them :have a nice day:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

zorro adapted the nickname i gave his jk

You need to choose 1 ninja turtle as theres another ninja turtle in the almost convoy
Zorro
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;28047]The Ninja Turtles were FOUR .... which one is this .... I think you should choose one of them :have a nice day:[/quote]

[quote=strawb;28053]zorro adapted the nickname i gave his jk

You need to choose 1 ninja turtle as theres another ninja turtle in the almost convoy[/quote]

...mmmmmmmhhhh....:023:...After a deep consultation with my friend Wikipedia, I think I'll choose Donatello.....the most intelligent of the 4......:015:
But, there is a problem now, how am I supposed to call my car? I don't like Donatello as name for a JK...and don't like the other names either...:011:
any idea on how to integrate Ninja Turtle and Donatello in one or two words????
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=zorro;28065]...mmmmmmmhhhh....:023:...after a deep consultation with my friend wikipedia, i think i'll choose donatello.....the most intelligent of the 4......:015:
But, there is a problem now, how am i supposed to call my car? I don't like donatello as name for a jk...and don't like the other names either...:011:
Any idea on how to integrate ninja turtle and donatello in one or two words????[/quote]

ninja don
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Zorro;28065]...mmmmmmmhhhh....:023:...After a deep consultation with my friend Wikipedia, I think I'll choose Donatello.....the most intelligent of the 4......:015:
But, there is a problem now, how am I supposed to call my car? I don't like Donatello as name for a JK...and don't like the other names either...:011:
any idea on how to integrate Ninja Turtle and Donatello in one or two words????[/quote]

Very simple , Ninja Turtello :grin:....
What goes around , comes around .
Zorro
Advance
Advance

[quote=Abu Jimmy;28067]Very simple , Ninja Turtello :grin:....[/quote]

:like:
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Welcome the new ride. The Jolly Green Giant. Sand pics to follow tomorrow................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1523[/ATTACH]

Now the Beast lays waiting ............ :ninja:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Spencerj702;28080]Welcome the new ride. The Jolly Green Giant. Sand pics to follow tomorrow................
Now the Beast lays waiting ............ :ninja:[/quote]

Congrats ! Nice colour, we will always see you from distance. Is it fluorescent in the night? :tastey:
TAURUS

Welcome back to TJ Family.....
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;28090]Congrats ! Nice colour, we will always see you from distance. Is it fluorescent in the night? :tastey:[/quote]

Thanks Capri - I don't believe it is fluorescent but the colour is different! You will see me coming!! Very sedate test drive this afternoon - will take a bit of getting used to a manual box again!! See you in the sand next week hopefully. Will be asking fellow TJ'ers for much advice!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1534[/ATTACH]
Jolly Green Giant