No Car no Sand :(

Mubz

Hi Guys,

I might be away from my 2nd family for quiet sometime ( probably 2 months) till I sort out a proper off-roader for myself.

My Baby Monster is still at Garage, thanks to AXA insurance for sorting out the Claim without any issues now its waiting time till Arabian Automobiles get the parts
( for those who dont know yet I managed to deploy curtains ( side airbags) on my last expedition.)

And now my first family is coming to town so Finances for Off-Roader are disturbed so Have to wait till all is sorted, I will join my 2nd Family soon as I can.

Meanwhile I wont say NO to any offers for being a passenger. :)
Iqsaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

You will be missed ... Hope you're back sooner than you think
Mubz

[quote=Iqsaan;26178]You will be missed ... Hope you're back sooner than you think[/quote]

I hope the same :)
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hope to see you soon in the sand Mubz and always sad to get this kind of maintenance news
Mubz

I always thought lightening doesnt strike twice but in my case it proved me wrong again

i had emergency surgery on friday and recovery time is 2 months which sadly means that no more sands for next 2 months :-(

i hope i recover quick and join my family in sand soon but 2 months are the earliest i have to wait

this is just torture but i hope i will be rewarded by a nice drive when i possibly can