Eid Drive - Joy & Tears

Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello every one..

Well, I am back in South Africa now, and herewith a very delayed response. .

My last official drive with my Almost family, and it was a very memorable drive indeed.

I was in the UAE for 7 years, and Almost 4x4 was the most important part of my life in the UAE. I am
very privilaged to have made life long friends within our Almost family.

I will miss you dearly and I am very happy for every minute I could spend in the desert with every one of you.

Life goes on and I am embracing my new venture, but the memories we have made together will stay with me for ever.

Thank you every one for the best 7 years I could have imagined in the UAE, exploring the deserts of the UAE. Ask me about the best restaurants and night life in Dubai, I’d be useless to give advice. Ask me about the best places to go in the desert, and I will rattle them off with great comfort.

A special thanks to @alshamsi_m who truly is my brother from another mother - you have changed my life and will remain dear to me for the rest of my life.

I wish every one in the Almost family very happy drives and great experiences exploring the sands..

Till we meet again....

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Booy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 am Hello every one..

Well, I am back in South Africa now, and herewith a very delayed response. .

My last official drive with my Almost family, and it was a very memorable drive indeed.

I was in the UAE for 7 years, and Almost 4x4 was the most important part of my life in the UAE. I am
very privilaged to have made life long friends within our Almost family.

I will miss you dearly and I am very happy for every minute I could spend in the desert with every one of you.

Life goes on and I am embracing my new venture, but the memories we have made together will stay with me for ever.

Thank you every one for the best 7 years I could have imagined in the UAE, exploring the deserts of the UAE. Ask me about the best restaurants and night life in Dubai, I’d be useless to give advice. Ask me about the best places to go in the desert, and I will rattle them off with great comfort.

A special thanks to @alshamsi_m who truly is my brother from another mother - you have changed my life and will remain dear to me for the rest of my life.

I wish every one in the Almost family very happy drives and great experiences exploring the sands..

Till we meet again....

Regards,

Booy
Have the best luck where you are and dont forget to visit. I got my foundation drives with you and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hurt.

Hope to see you soon in Namibia cool cool
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep