Desert Gazing - Sugar Rush

Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

One nice gathering again with Almosters.

After celebrating [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] ‘s birthday, we headed our way as 2 convoys. As mentioned before i took the lead for the 2nd convoy. We had [mention]Booy[/mention] as our floating marshal, [mention]Mohanad[/mention] at sweep and [mention]Abu Odai[/mention] as 2nd lead. [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] was my passenger.
During the beginning of the drive, we had 2 unfortunate occasions as mentioned. One was the transformer which would cause a more serious damage if [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] did not warn me saying “I saw something white”. 2nd is the ditch after an arch which we hit hard but surprisingly got out with no damage. Both situation has been safely recovered and were the only situations we had along the drive.
For the rest, we tried to keep a flowing pace which all drivers adapted nicely and we made to our destination, mostly with radio silence.
Thanks to all drivers for the flowing drive, [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] for great company, [mention]Booy[/mention] for strong support, [mention]Mohanad[/mention] for swift sweep and [mention]Abu Odai[/mention] for perfect 2nd lead. Especially in the beginning you really protected the convoy grin .

Till next time...
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
Yazan Ali
Advance
Advance

Hello Everyone,

Special thanks to [mention]Solmaz[/mention] [mention]Agalon[/mention] for the [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] birthday cake, and happy birthday Brother.

This was the 2nd night drive in ramadan and as [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] promised on the Desert Cazing Rock the sand " wait till next drive it will be faster truck"

we spited into tow convoys, 1st one leading by [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] and the other one were leaded by [mention]Agalon[/mention] .

I get a chance to be the second lead with [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] , it was really dark where ever you move you can see a wall or bowl, we had few 2nd rounds but it was really nice and jumping still driver, every one did well.

thanks for [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] for the coffee and the pastries, thanks for [mention]Solmaz[/mention] [mention]Barish[/mention] for the support

I was a great night with Almost family.

see you soon
Amir

Hello Almosters,

First I would like to start by wishing [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] happy birthday!

It was my first night drive with Almost4x4 and it was all as promised!

42kms of a quick and smooth drive is all what you need on a beautiful Ramadan night!!

I was in [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] m convoy and you know then you’ll have an interesting route!

It was a smooth drive for me except when I had an error from my radio were [mention]Barish[/mention] quickly gave me his spare to use for the rest of the trip!

After the drive we chilled for around an hour or so just chitchatting and gazing at the stars and personally i didn’t want to leave as the weather was unbelievably good for May in the UAE.

Thanks everyone for the great drive as usual and thanks [mention]Solmaz[/mention] and [mention]Barish[/mention] for the support

I was a great night and looking forward for our next drive .
kriskian
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

This was my second night drive with the club was a fantastic experience.

Driving in the night takes a lot more concentration since visibility is limited.

It was a long day for me at work and a drive was just what I needed to relax.

We were 3 newbies in the convoy with the rest being inters so we flew fast and had minimum stoppage time.

By the end of the track we had couple of second attempts, I guess everyone was tired a bit, I was for sure, we waited for the second convey to join us at the seating area and then some of us left as it was 2 am.

I was astonished at the speed at which Agalon drove with the visibility he had. Despite the risk of not being able to see far enough he did not relent.

I hope I can skill up to his level and have the guts to take those risk.

Thanks for the opportunity and experience.
kriskian,
Grey FJ