Friday 13th - New Horror

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

It is going to be the last Friday 13th of 2020. If you read this post it means that you passed LEVEL 10 of this year . Well it is so happened to be the only time that our nice marshals have the right to show their dark side.

If you are a Newbie with 10+ drive or a person who you think that you can handle this day then, please be my guest !!! :yarr:

This event will be associated with a lot of digging, shoveling and pulling so please bring EXTRA water and someone to push your car. I'm coming with my 1.3 liter car so sorry I can't help you !! killzonesmiley

This event is one of the most popular events in our club so why you think it is so??? Limited SOULs only

https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=967

See you in the sand
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
presa
Marshal
Marshal

David
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well ... I have found the only one bad thing about becoming an intermediate ...

Can't join Friday 13th in the main convoy as no newbie anymore and not 3drives as an intermediate to qualify as support ...

Any chance my intermediate status could be put on hold for a few hours to join the convoy and see what all the fuss about Friday 13th is about???, I would not want to move up the ranks without suffering the same amount of pain as my fellow drivers ... Psmiley

Otherwise I will see you on the next one as support as hoping by then already the 3intermediate drives.

Thanks

David,
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

David wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:06 pm Well ... I have found the only one bad thing about becoming an intermediate ...

Can't join Friday 13th in the main convoy as no newbie anymore and not 3drives as an intermediate to qualify as support ...

Any chance my intermediate status could be put on hold for a few hours to join the convoy and see what all the fuss about Friday 13th is about???, I would not want to move up the ranks without suffering the same amount of pain as my fellow drivers ... Psmiley

Otherwise I will see you on the next one as support as hoping by then already the 3intermediate drives.

Thanks

David,

Try the system now.... it is open for you but not rescue ... if you get what I mean :yarr:
AlexT

Hello !!

Seems the system is not letting me register even though I have 10+. Can someone help to add me ? Thanks !!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

AlexT wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:13 pm Hello !!

Seems the system is not letting me register even though I have 10+. Can someone help to add me ? Thanks !!

You were the in the TOP 3 in the last EIB .... Be my guest :yarr:

Check the app again
David
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you, yes, main convoy, want to suffer like everyone else did before me ...

alshamsi_m wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:09 pm
David wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:06 pm Well ... I have found the only one bad thing about becoming an intermediate ...

Thanks

David,

Try the system now.... it is open for you but not rescue ... if you get what I mean :yarr:
Slydubai

Hello! I was hoping to get a taste of action here, as description said "10 drives or if you feel you can handle it" (read: if you're ready to fail ;)) but it did turn out to be min 10 drives for registration.

Getting my hands dirty is something I'm really looking to experience so looking forward to this one day!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Slydubai wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:31 pm Hello! I was hoping to get a taste of action here, as description said "10 drives or if you feel you can handle it" (read: if you're ready to fail ;)) but it did turn out to be min 10 drives for registration.

Getting my hands dirty is something I'm really looking to experience so looking forward to this one day!

Be careful what you wish 😉
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder