Little Bit Technical IV

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear All,

This drive is dedicated to Newbie members who has less than 5 drives (-5) and 5 to 10 drives (5+)

We will take you to an interesting area to test your "technical skills" with the soft sand and complex terrain

The convoys are limited to 10 Newbie drivers to be more beneficial.
Crew, Int and Adv drivers are most welcomed for Rescue Training & Support

After the end of the drive we will stay in the desert for few hours so you will have two options

1. Finish the drive and go home .

2. Finish the drive and sit with us for few hours in the desert .

Almost4x4 trip & camp rules apply!.

Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations!

Click here to register
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=882

See you!
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

Kindly be informed that on 10th and 17th of January 2020 most of our Marshalls and Founders will be marshaling the GNFD event so this might be you last chance for a drive before these dates.

After the GNFD event our trips will continue as usual.

have a nice day

ZaidB

Hi there. For some reason I can’t join the trip, it’s not within my rank? Please let me know. Thanks
AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

ZaidB wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:03 pm Hi there. For some reason I can’t join the trip, it’s not within my rank? Please let me know. Thanks
Hi @ZaidB and welcome to your second family, you can check below post to get familiar as to what is required to start joining our trip and have fun

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4279

See you in the sand
@AMounir

Panthera pardus
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

ZaidB wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:03 pm Hi there. For some reason I can’t join the trip, it’s not within my rank? Please let me know. Thanks
Hi @ZaidB,

Welcome to the family, you are getting the error of "No convoy for your rank" because this is a NEWBIE level drive.

Currently you are a CLUB MEMBER and all new members are required to attend a CLUB MEMBER LEVEL DRIVE first as a mandatory since it consists of a detail safety briefing upon how to drive safely in the desert followed by a proper drive. After attending the CLUB MEMBER level drive and getting all the required recovery tools, the members become NEWBIE level drivers and can join any newbie level drive as per their level/drive count

All CLUB MEMBER LEVEL DRIVES are organised every 5 to 6 weeks and the last one was quite a while back so keep an eye on the UPCOMING EVENTS section

If you have any queries or concerns you are more than welcome to ask us in the forum's chat box on the lower right corner of the screen or you can simply get in touch with me on 0544307332 and i will be more than happy to assist you.

Hope this helps.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
RAI

Hello! Would like to join on 3rd january trip but app gives me error. This would be the second time with you and we have all the equipment checked first time.
Thanks for the reply
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Pimpa76 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:19 am Hello! Would like to join on 3rd january trip but app gives me error. This would be the second time with you and we have all the equipment checked first time.
Thanks for the reply
Hey @Pimpa76,

Can you please confirm the name of your first drive with us, also if you remember any particular marshal who did the tools inspection.

Thanks.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
RAI

It was 15 november. We enjoy the cake for the president birthday. I do not remember the name of the marshall but i remember that he asked my nickname before the tools chexk
Last edited by RAI on Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear fresh Intermediates,

We highly appreciate your willingness to support this drive however as per the club rules first you need to do minimum 3 intermediate drives to become eligible to support Newbie trips. you're kidding, right

Kindly try to do the needful thumbsup within today.

P.S. Little bird told me we might have an intermediate drive this Friday special for you!! Keep checking the forum!

wink

Best Regards

@Alexandre
@AMounir

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Pimpa76 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:59 am It was 15 november. We enjoy the cake for the president birthday. I do not remember the name of the marshall but i remember that he asked my nickname before the tools chexk
Hi Pimpa76,

Did the marshall confirmed that you had all the necessary tools?

Can you please send the pictures of your tools to me through whatsupp?

Thanks