New Constellation

Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated to our newbies with 5 or less drives with Almost4x4. Priority will be given to members who have just earned their first star in the club member drive.

Grab the opportunity to start your offroading journey.

Intermediates and Advanced members are welcome to join for rescue training and support.

To register, please Click Here.

Cheers

Scorpio
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Everyone,

Please note that this is the drive for newbies with 5 or less drives with the club therefore, if you are a 5+ or 10+ newbie then, please remove your name from the list and give the chance to the upcoming 5- newbies.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Majdabd1994

Good evening almosters!
Kindly note that im trying to register in this drive since the first minute but unfortunately an error is showing that there is no convoy for my rank !
I really do not want to miss yhis drive since I've got my first star last friday!
@Scorpio
Thank you
Messi

Unable to join drive please guide
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Thanks to Marshalls support, I have opened up the 2nd convoy.
Please try registering now..

Cheers
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
tomtom
Club Member
Club Member

Good evening Scorpio and Almosters,

Hope you are doing well,

Recently joining the world of off-roader with my wife we would be very keen to join the new constellation drive. Unfortunately, we could not join last week end trip but had already 1 driving session with Off road zone and 2 drives with our car in the desert.

We know it s special case but having watch 101 masterclass video and having all the required equipment we hope you can accept us to be part of this drive? thumbsup

Hoping to enjoy the drive with you on Friday :-)

Cheers,
Tom & Tam
Taco

Hello Tom & Tam,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 family!

I'm afraid any new member has to first join a Club Member drive before they can earn their first star (become a Newbie) and become eligible to join Newbie drives with the club. This is regardless of how much past experience one may have as even people who have been driving for years in higher levels also had to first attend a CM drive before they could start driving with Almost4x4.

The CM drive is an important event because this is your introduction to the club, it's much more than a safety briefing or introductory desert driving lesson. I'm sorry that you missed the CM drive last week but these are organized roughly every 4-6 weeks so be on the lookout for the next one.

One last note before I finish, please do not drive in the desert alone, for your own safety. I don't want to sound scary but the following topic is a sticky in this forum for a reason:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1311

Hope to see you on the sand next time!
tomtom wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:59 pm Good evening Scorpio and Almosters,

Hope you are doing well,

Recently joining the world of off-roader with my wife we would be very keen to join the new constellation drive. Unfortunately, we could not join last week end trip but had already 1 driving session with Off road zone and 2 drives with our car in the desert.

We know it s special case but having watch 101 masterclass video and having all the required equipment we hope you can accept us to be part of this drive? thumbsup

Cheers,
Tom & Tam
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
tomtom
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks for your answer! Disappointed to not being able to join next one but we now clear on the concept.

Will look out for next one then :-)

Cheers,
Tom&tam

PS: Indeed this video is worth thousand words...
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

tomtom wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:59 pm Good evening Scorpio and Almosters,

Hope you are doing well,

Cheers,
Tom & Tam
Good morning @tomtom ,

Welcome to Almost4x4!

We would be more than happy to have you drive with us and in this regard, please keep an eye on the forum for the next Club Member drive. You can attend the CM drive and have your tools inspected by one of the marshalls and then upon becoming a newbie you can start joining the newbie drives.

Enjoy your day have a nice day

Scorpio
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
aminemac

Hi Almosters and @Scorpio !
If someone decides to pull out of the drive let me know. I did not see the second convoy open and I missed my chance to register.

Hope to see you next Friday 😊
Adventure Begins at the End of the Road. thumbsup
Amine - Black LWB Pajero