Desert Gazing - Sky Flight

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

Well if you are joining This drive it means you survived the Woods, it is time go fast .... really fast so hang on and don't forget your prayers. This is a 5+ drive and I would add NO LONG TRUCKS PLEASE. In this drive we are going to allow only 8 cars since the level is considered higher than the normal drives so the less we have the less we stop.

Please make sure that you have off-road lights and all your NEWBIE level tools, There is no tolerance " If you are not complaint then take the high way".

Also we are going to finish on the time planned " TWO HOURS " But if you have other commitments or you will be in trouble if we got late then please don't join.

Remember it is summer so be aware of the night crawlers and I would recommend to wear boots.

We can sit after the drive and share food & drinks if you have.

To register for the drive follow this LINK

See you there
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
admin

Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
mquadros

Dear Mohamed Shamsi,

What is the definition of 4x4 lights?

I have a Jeep Wrangler and I guess it already has an extra light near the bumper. Is that enough or I need to add an extra one?

Marcos
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

mquadros wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:04 pm Dear Mohamed Shamsi,

What is the definition of 4x4 lights?

I have a Jeep Wrangler and I guess it already has an extra light near the bumper. Is that enough or I need to add an extra one?

Marcos

Hello @mquadros,

The lights you are referring to are the stock, oem lights, and are certainly not enough for desert driving in the night.

Remember, the additional lights required are for your own safety, such that you can see the terrain in front of you.

For the Wrangler, you have many options, as there are many light brackets available for your Jeep. For example, you can easily fit an LED bar on the bumper, the bonnet and the roof. There are also brackets available for fitting cube LED lights to the A-pillars. As a minimum requirement, I would suggest at least one front facing LED Bar on either the bumper, bonnet or roof (if only one, fit it on the bumper - there are brackets available that go through the grill). After that, have at least one set of cube lights on the A-pillars for a better view to the sides of your vehicle.

Best regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
mquadros

Thanks a lot Booy. Will rush to buy it tomorrow and get it installed before Tuesday night.

Tks

Mquadros
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

mquadros wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 pm Thanks a lot Booy. Will rush to buy it tomorrow and get it installed before Tuesday night.

Tks

Mquadros
This is a 5+ drive ... I'm sorry .. you are less than 5 drives with the club
mquadros

Dear Mohamed Shamsi. Yesterday was my fifth drive...Do I need to have 6 drives to attend this one?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

mquadros wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 pm Dear Mohamed Shamsi. Yesterday was my fifth drive...Do I need to have 6 drives to attend this one?
Enjoy then thumbsup
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Is the PM for this trip being sent through the website?
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello everyone,

The PM was sent - please check your inbox.

Some members disabled PM's in their settings, not allowing anyone to send them PM's.

Ensure you change this setting in your profile to allow anybody to send you PM's. If it is disabled, you will not receive any PM's and will miss all future drives.

If you did not receive the PM, please send me a whatsapp message :0568082845, or send me a PM on the forum.

See you in the sand...

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door