Hot Star

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=shahidimran;48081]am I registered or do i need to do something to register for the trip ?[/quote]

Your name is in the main list.... congrats
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;48082]Your name is in the main list.... congrats[/quote]

so you mean to say that finally i made it after 4 years,,, hahahaha am i that much lucky today....:)
El Doctor
Club Member
Club Member

Guys,
First Time for me with you, any thing needed from myside just tell me ..
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

Team Pajero in the XJ to the rescue.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=hamzahng;48085]Team Pajero in the XJ to the rescue.[/quote]

Hopefully not to be rescued :yarr:
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;48082]Your name is in the main list.... congrats[/quote]

i was reading in upgrading section that there is a possibility to request a marshal to observe the driver for immediate approval,,, as you know i am member since 2012 but living in Abu Dhabi, and i am active member with ad4x4 as well, is it possible if you observe my driving skills or give me any task to complete. for me honestly speaking i am not too much conscious to get upgraded immediately, but it will help me at-least to join club drives regularly and easily my name can be in trip becoz for now until i hear about the trip,, upto than its filled already,,, and i just keep on waiting for the next trip,,, hope so my request will be approved,,,
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear @shahidimran

This is the second time you mention that you have a RANK in another club. It is mentioned as you read Members Upgrade procedure that we have the fast track for experienced members but still you have to do the C.M also, marshals are going to ask you to join other newbies drives to observe you as they do with other members, then if they think that you are safe then they are going to accept the MARSHALS' CHALLENGE .

We have a member who joined us as an intermediate driver from another club and when we took him to the EXAM ... he failed !! As far as I know that he is a MARSHAL now in his old club ... I have no idea how that happened but each club has it's own policy. I respect all the clubs because they are providing a FREE service at the end of the day for the community.

Just remember two things " When in Rome, Do as the Romans do " & " Patience is a Virtue "

Looking forward to see you in the sand
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

yes this is my question as well, that observe me,,, if i am safe as per almost4x4 standard only than upgrade me,,, as you see i have a long patience,,, mentioning others club is not offensive way, i have the same point of view as you do have, that at the end of the day they are helping the community as per their own knowledge, but almost 4x4 is my first club and i want to be in this club as long as i am in UAE, you were the first person i met for offroad and my first drive was as a co passenger with you on your FJ, i still remember that day. one of the best memorable day of my life. i realised that day that desert is a totally new world for me,

anyhow inshort i just requested to observe me and if marshal feel i learned few skills upto almost 4x4 standard than only upgrade me so that i can join easily upcoming trips, once again i apology if my last post was an offensive but i didt mean it at all,,, may be i choose wrong words to clear my point of view,,, so accept my apology.
mahesh_bmj
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;48088]Hopefully not to be rescued :yarr:[/quote]

:O_O::O_O::O_O:
don't underestimate power of a Pajero :grin:
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Boya;48061]Yahoooooo, i'm the first:pacman::pacman::pacman::pacman:[/quote]

Another member of team Pajero. [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] would be proud.

Mark