Desert Gazing - The Dark Side

Yazan Ali
Advance
Advance

[quote=Abu Odai;47764]Dear Admin im wondering why you keep my name in the maybe list since it was in waiting list due to some technical issues? !!![/quote]

[MENTION=1]admin[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] Finally who's in and who's out ?
Alaa Al Ramahi
Intermediate
Intermediate

✋🏻 i was also in waiting list so can i enter plz
Shaun
Club Member
Club Member

Can i join in too if its ok with the admin's??
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=admin;47763]Trip "Desert Gazing - The Dark Side" - Participants:
Day (1)
Car Name Mobile Phone

D.G. Marshals
D.G. Dark - Newbie
1 - KIMOz
2 - Lanoosh Fg
3 - TimuR
4 - wasimb2
5 - ZaheR
D.G. Dark - Adv-Int
6 - Booy
7 - Daggerfall
8 - Mark B Wrangler
9 - matts
10 - Mohammad
11 - Shah PATHFINDER R50
D.G. Dark-Maybe
12 - Abu Odai

Trip "Desert Gazing - The Dark Side" - Members in Waiting List:
Day ( 1 )
Car Name Mobile Phone

D.G. Marshals
D.G. Dark - Newbie
1 - Alok708
2 - haider alnuaimi cherokee
3 - JockJKU JKU
4 - mahesh_bmj
5 - Yazan Ali
D.G. Dark - Adv-Int
6 - Adam Patrol pickup
7 - hamzahng Cheerokee
D.G. Dark-Maybe[/quote]

[quote=Abu Odai;47764]Dear Admin im wondering why you keep my name in the maybe list since it was in waiting list due to some technical issues? !!![/quote]

Hello Everyone

What is going on???, as I can see that the main list of the newbies has only 5 members . The I/A is 6 members . Our Admin took this list from marshals area to help you as a guide line to know where you are .... if you just join the list , you can't claim that you were in !!!

I would say, if your name came out of the main list for any reason maybe it is not meant for you do this drive :brigade.baka-wolf.c
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yazan Ali
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;47769]
Hello Everyone

What is going on???, as I can see that the main list of the newbies has only 5 members . The I/A is 6 members . Our Admin took this list from marshals area to help you as a guide line to know where you are .... if you just join the list , you can't claim that you were in !!!

I would say, if your name came out of the main list for any reason maybe it is not meant for you do this drive :brigade.baka-wolf.c[/quote]
[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] 100 Welcome
As per [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] this trip for 10+ if there free seat will take form waiting list, all 5+ have removed their name from main list to waiting list except some of them , yesterday suddenly all our name in main list, as per Yoghybear again we take it from main list to waiting list so now we dont know what is going on there is some name move from the both list, some name move to maybe and others still there
As of now we dont know who is in and who is out.

Looking for your advice and arrange the list in a fair way.

Thanks for your interfere
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear all, if you are in the WAITING LIST I can do nothing for you, so please register yourself in MAYBE LIST, later I will check who is eligible for the drive and I will move to the main convoy.
As stated in the post #1 the trip is mainly for 10+, nevertheless some 5+ will have the chance to join.
Cheers
Yoghy
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Yoghybear;47771]Dear all, if you are in the WAITING LIST I can do nothing for you, so please register yourself in MAYBE LIST, later I will check who is eligible for the drive and I will move to the main convoy.
As stated in the post #1 the trip is mainly for 10+, nevertheless some 5+ will have the chance to join.
Cheers
Yoghy[/quote]

Yoghy, there is no optionto register in the Maybe list?? The waiting list was only other option.
Mohanad
Crew
Crew

Yes .. there is no Maybe list
If you Hesitate, Accelerate !
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

earlier some of you was registered in MAYBE LIST, it means the list is there....if you are in Waiting List you have to cancel and register again....
Try again pls
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Yoghybear;47774]earlier some of you was registered in MAYBE LIST, it means the list is there....if you are in Waiting List you have to cancel and register again....
Try again pls[/quote]

I tried this earlier but still no option when I saw another guy there, but there was still no option for me. Now registration has ended I can't change anything! I think our over eagerness has messed with the system! Haha! I have no idea how you guys have the patience for us! Haha