Grand Iftar 2016

bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sorry guys , Travelling to India . Will miss this great opportunity to be with all of you.
Mahnaz

It's nice being with family,all at the same time. Missing some of you for loooooong time.
Mahnaz

I'm going to have vegie dish Bombays. You gonna miss it.
Maz.
Club Member
Club Member

Count me In

Maz/JK/0529541086
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=ALKHATIB;47488]Click Here to signup for the trip
[/quote]

[quote=Maz.;47597]Count me In

Maz/JK/0529541086[/quote]

You have to register your name in the first post to get your information registered
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

please remove my name from the list, as ad4x4 is also coming on same place, so next time i will be with almost4x4 as well,, thank you very much.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=shahidimran;47612]please remove my name from the list, as ad4x4 is also coming on same place, so next time i will be with almost4x4 as well,, thank you very much.[/quote]

You are the only one who can remove it .... so go ahead please
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;47613]You are the only one who can remove it .... so go ahead please[/quote]

Thanks marshal for guiding me,,, as i see website is pretty good than the old, so many new system introduced,,, i feel proud on the efforts you are making for the club. Hats Off.

i feel sad i will missed this trip with you guys, but actually i am located in abu dhabi, and just now i got to know that AD4x4 is also going to the same place, so In Sha Allah see you in next coming trip.
M7md
Club Member
Club Member

Do we need to have any equipment with us (other than an air compressor and deflator)? I do not have recovery equipment yet. Will someone be in charge of recovering in case someone gets stuck? Is the path hard?

This will be my first trip with almost4x4 :)

Thanks!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=M7md;47615]Do we need to have any equipment with us (other than an air compressor and deflator)? I do not have recovery equipment yet. Will someone be in charge of recovering in case someone gets stuck? Is the path hard?

This will be my first trip with almost4x4 :)

Thanks![/quote]

Good news : We don't leave anyone behind ... So if you are with us we are going to take care of you ..... the question is.... what do you drive?