Desert Gazing - The beginning

JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=shahidimran;47483]i try to register for the event,,, but i dont know whats going wrong with my internet, i feel like i didnt got registera,,, marshal please confirm me if i am in or not, if not than may i join ?[/quote]

Hi Shahidimran. This drive is meant for Newbies and unfortunately you are still a Club Member which means the website won't let you register for this event. You'll need to keep a look out for CM drives until you get your first star.

The Grand Iftar is coming up which is open to CM's so keep checking.
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

thank you very much for the quick response, actually i am living in Abu Dhabi and a Member for almost4x4 since long time, this night drive attracted me so i was trying to join, as long as star matters, if it helps than i am an active member in AD4x4 and driving in Intermediate with them, but Sharjah is far away from me, so i normally drive with ad4x4, but almost 4x4 was a very first club i joined, so i thats the reason i am always keeping an eyes on the events,,,

if possible than i will be more than happy,,, but if not possible still its ok,,,
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=shahidimran;47485]thank you very much for the quick response, actually i am living in Abu Dhabi and a Member for almost4x4 since long time, this night drive attracted me so i was trying to join, as long as star matters, if it helps than i am an active member in AD4x4 and driving in Intermediate with them, but Sharjah is far away from me, so i normally drive with ad4x4, but almost 4x4 was a very first club i joined, so i thats the reason i am always keeping an eyes on the events,,,

if possible than i will be more than happy,,, but if not possible still its ok,,,[/quote]

Keep the faith. The marshals of Almost 4x4 rate your abilities based on our criteria. Every club drives differently. Our Marshals only want to bring drivers home safe. Drive with us and the Marshals will quickly learn your abilities and adjust your learning to drive with us. Trust in their judgement. I did and I am better for it.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;47470]I can promise from my last scout ... at least THREE climbs are going to pump a lot of adrenaline in your system .... it is not a warning ... it is a fact.[/quote]

Night climbs..... Awesome......😄

MARK
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mahnaz;47480]@alshamsi_m you scared me enough:zomg:but I would like to be passenger if anyone accept.
BTW @Adam, I am so excited to hear about your journey:thumbsup:[/quote]

Always room for a fellow off roader. PM if you want shotgun.

Mark
Mahnaz

Thanks Mark🙏 Will send you message
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi [MENTION=11241]Yazan Ali[/MENTION]

The Reg. End : 08-Jun-2016 09:00. So you are going to receive the msg after this time . Please read the first post carefully.

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yazan Ali
Advance
Advance

Thanks Alshamsi_m ill be waiting for the PM
Alaa Al Ramahi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Guys

No any space for us down here 🙃? " waiting list"
jose
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi Alshamsi

Bought the LED bar a few days ago, but I haven't find any place to fixit. If its a must please tell me or remove my name in waiting list