Marshal
Marshal

Click Here to signup for the trip
What goes around , comes around .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT]Dear Participants ,

After the drives end , we will select a nice place with easy exit to main road and gather to enjoy the beauty of the desert in the evening , socialize , get to know each others and of course chat about different subjects " especially Off-Roading " .

We will serve " Karak " and make fresh Arabic Coffee . If you would like to join , just bring your own snacks & refreshments ( plus 10% extra if you care to share ) . People who will bring " shisha " please dont forget the wood or coal . Some sweets after the long drive sounds good too .

Let us enjoy the evenings as well .[/INDENT]

What goes around , comes around .
Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Hi abu jimmy. Brother i cant join the group even after my account is now activated. Can u plz add me in the list. Thank u waleed.
Abu Odai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Tornado;47323]Hi abu jimmy. Brother i cant join the group even after my account is now activated. Can u plz add me in the list. Thank u waleed.[/quote]
Since Your are still club member so you cant join this trip.
If you did C.M drive and your tools has been checked the i advise you to contact the marshal who inspected your tools.
TimuR

Have fun x2 for me. Have commitments this weekend :(
Best regards to the whole family. Would've been awesome to be with all newbies all together on ground.
Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Isn't it possible that I join the trip and get my tools inspected at that time :) I know I am trying to jump one step up but I surely can show my skills before get into the trip :) like a pre-exam :).... thanks Abu Odai .. I might have to wait for the next C.M drive which I don't know when it will happen :(

[quote=Abu Odai;47325]Since Your are still club member so you cant join this trip.
If you did C.M drive and your tools has been checked the i advise you to contact the marshal who inspected your tools.[/quote]
nawar

Thanks for this. Finally it is an afternoon trip. See you all
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Iskander;47333]Hello Tornado,
First of all welcome to almost, and to the best of the best. Read care fully all the do's and don't 's in the Forum and get familiar with the Club Rules.

Without wanting to disappoint you, I do not think that before the holy month of Ramadan or even during Ramadan were will be any Club Member drives , so you will have to wait a little more. Of course it is Marshalls decision if you may join or not. How ever don't forget it is all ways for your safety and security .[/quote]

There will be the Grand Iftraar in Ramadan and it is open for everyone :yaeh am not durnk:

[quote=Iskander;47333] I would as well suggest you might change your name( write a message to admin if he has internet connection on Marshall Island he might get your message. The reason why, well chief Marshalls Truck is called Tornado and it might lead to some complications. [/quote]

I'm sure that [MENTION=1]admin[/MENTION] noticed that this name is taken by our Chief's car [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] but still he approved it to [MENTION=11420]Tornado[/MENTION] .... I think that our Chief has to pay instead to get the name back :thumbsup:

[quote=Iskander;47333]So wait for an answer from the Trip organizers or maybe ask kindly if there is a passenger seat free in any car.[/quote]

I have a passenger seat if you like :grin: just don't forget to bring :

1. The drinks
2. the food
3.a Shovel if we got stuck
4. Your training suit to be fixable
5. any other offroad skills we need based on the situation
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Al Shamsi,

I will definitely be waiting for the Grand Iftar :) and I think I will be ready to sell my Nick name to the Chief if he will compensate me well :)

I really appreciate your generosity of inviting me for the passenger seat, but based on the comments I got yesterday I then had booked myself for some other activities with friends. Thank you so much for this....

Looking forward to meet you all soon in sha Allah

Waleed Shahnawaz
052-888-2045
[quote=alshamsi_m;47335]There will be the Grand Iftraar in Ramadan and it is open for everyone :yaeh am not durnk:

I'm sure that @admin noticed that this name is taken by our Chief's car @Yoghybear but still he approved it to @Tornado .... I think that our Chief has to pay instead to get the name back :thumbsup:

I have a passenger seat if you like :grin: just don't forget to bring :

1. The drinks
2. the food
3.a Shovel if we got stuck
4. Your training suit to be fixable
5. any other offroad skills we need based on the situation[/quote]