CruZin's Experiance

CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

I know that most of you will hesitate to start this thread so I'd rather to do that myself.:005:

It was my second trip only to join intermediate trip and I was exited to join the trip. You know it when you jump out of bed the first 5 seconds your alarm start with good feeling and fresh mind to receive your dose of the adrenaline.

I started my car and headed to the meeting point when some of the brothers were waiting until other night riders joined us. when we were about to head to the desert one of the radiator pipes decided to leak. with the help of our New technician DL the car was able to join the convoy (Many thanks to him)
Then we started our engines after the Falcon brief and we headed to the desert to fly after him with great efforts from Se7eS77 the sweeper.

We had few stucks but after all the drive was a dream. Again my new car shock got broken and with the experience of DL it was back in place again (This man got the mechanic know how)

I'll jump directly to the critical time when many cars stuck at the bottom of tricky high dune. i did it to the top then My buddy car DL was stuck I wanted badly to descend to help and it was Falcon's decision to free cars one by one. This is the right decision.

after this near car was free we got the permission to descend to the bottom to attend critical situation rescue where one car was stuck while helping another car. Falcon wanted to show us the right procedure. just after i got the permission I headed to the way back where yo have to swing between two medium height dunes. the two cars were still down when one of them unintentionally cut the middle point between the swings. I took my decision to slow down or to break on top to avoid hitting him. It was like 9 meters high dune and then the lower wheels started to sink in the sand and the car started to roll over.

This time seemed to be so long, the first think jumped in my mind was Shahada (Declaration of belief) and I'm very proud of it. the second thing in order is please car stop rolling and don't hit any cars down there coz I don't want anybody else to get hurt. the third thing was your feeling that something you love and count on is getting damaged :053:.

coming to the the moment of truth. this is the most ever lovely club in the universe. There is noway to pay back the help and care of everybody was out there. they run to me to ensure that I didn't get hurt. Thanks god I didn't get hurt at all, It's only my ribs because of the pull of the seat belt that saved my life for the second time of my life.
Thanks to Falcon and Naser for there extensive management to get it out to the road.
Thanks to Lamboo and Al khatib who called me immediately to ask. Bu Salem for coming to the place and Abu jimmy whom I felt the warmness of his feelings that my eyes start watering.

I can't describe to find Bu Tarek coming back after almost reaching his home to accompany me till getting everything settled down. I bow down for him for these efforts.

Lesson learnt:
  • Don't ever take decision if you feel that consequences for fail is more than win.
  • Always foresee others moves even if the risk is less than 1 percent avoid it.
  • If it's not necessary don't take the hard route. follow always the leader or do it the easy way until getting to him.
  • listen always to the voice of experience. It will make it harder for you to drive in the next level even if you car is having the most advanced modifications in the world, but it's not suitable for the desert. Many people gave me advice that my 6" kit is increasing dramatically the probability to roll over.
  • Almost4x4 is the best group of brothers in the world.
these was fast thoughts in my mind that I like to share with you brothers. Finally thank you all.
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Glad you're OK:045:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi CruZin, probably you are right, when these things happen is never easy.
I was some tens meters down helping Hussein that was in a non easy position, when suddenly I looked up and saw you rolling down....:054:
I left everything there, jumped in my car and drove up to your accident place......fortunately you were fine, someone was pouring water on your head,
so, given that you were good and I couldn't do anything more that the others friends were doing, I decided to go back immediately to Hussein, who at that time needed assistance.
We wish that these things never happen, but unfortunately sometimes happen.......we have just to lear....
Sad for your car, but car can be repaired, to most important is that you are fine
:047:
Hope to see you soon back.
Rob
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Salamat CruZin, am sad for your toy but glad that you are unharmed
Gorgin4325

Hi Cruzin,

It was a sad situation to witness, but I'm so glad that you are OK.

As kids we always broke our toys. We are still kids with bigger toys. I'm sure it will be fixed up and ready to hit the dunes in no time.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to join me on the weekly drives until your car is fixed.

Take care my friend.
George
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are very sorry about what happened to you but glad you are fine. Hope to see you soon in our trips.
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Hi CruZin,

Sorry for what happened today but thank GOD you are ok. We realy have very good people around us as you said, Our marshals our club members they are great.

See you soon brothers and GOD bless you.
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Milan
Advance
Advance

CruZin,

I had to skip this trip, as I only returned from Karachi in the middle of the night. When Rommel and I went for an afternoon drive, we ran into Bashar, Diver, & Co. They told us about your misfortune, but I was happy to hear that you were not damaged in the process.

I hope you will be able to join us in the sand soon.

Milan
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry to hear this Cruzin... Alhd, you are okay... stay safe.
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

It is never easy to witness such an accident, let alone watching it happening to a dear friend!!!
I'm really glad ur ok, and hope to see u back with us soon,
Best Regards,