Xterra question

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;6919]Jeff check the below link for some suspension packages, hope you will find what you are looking for :027:

http://www.mebar-auto.com/categories/Su ... n-/Xterra-[05%2d11]/Suspension-Packages/[/quote]
I'm afraid that these packages applies only to front suspension. We are here talking about rear leafs...
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;6921]I'm afraid that these packages applies only to front suspension. We are here talking about rear leafs...[/quote]

This is stage 2 package, it contains front shocks and upper harms and back shocks and brakets:

Now if he wants the leaf they have or they can give him the options of available add a leaf kits and my guess that would be stage 3, i have ordered stage 4 and it contains add leaf in the package :011:.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeff

Hey, Riadh. I took the car in for routine servicing this week and mentioned the squeaky suspension. The rep confirmed the problem as reported in the thread at New Xterra, sand between the leaves. He said the techs cleaned between the leaves, lubricated, and tightened all the bolts. Squeak is now gone, but I suspect it may take only one or two days out in the dunes or the wadis before it returns. If so, and if I don't get a new suspension kit soon, this may turn into a bit of routine work every 5000km.
Riadh

Hi Jeff,
YES, As it's reported also in New Xterra forum some bolt get loose witch cose, with the sand between the leaves this sound. If we will rise the clearance of our cars by changing the suspension we will still have this sound. Milan also still having this sound in his car after lifting it up. When they change the suspension they don't change the original leaves of the car. But in other hand the original NISSAN suspension is weak (in my opinion and also according to the New Xterra forum) this why i want to change mine to Calmini suspension kit. I actually have a serious jumping problem in my rear wheels after the few offroading trips and when i took a look under my car last weekend i found that the ring that hold the leaves (it is a U shape metal piece that comes in the 1/3 of the leaf) is twisted witch mean that the leaves are not tightened to each other. And while driving i can hear this horrible sound (like hammering with tile hammer) and feel the rear of the car vibrating slightly to the left and to the right while i'm driving. I'm planing to take it to NISSAN this Saturday to figure out the problem but i can send you pix of what i think it might be the problem .
Jeff

I haven't yet heard any hammering - and hope I never do! Keep me posted, friend. And thanks in advance for the photos.
Riadh

Here we go
[ATTACH=CONFIG]446[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]447[/ATTACH]
If anybody has any idea please advise.
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Does anyone have a manual Xterra? How do you get one here? Does it have to be shipped?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=samr1;7680]Does anyone have a manual Xterra? How do you get one here? Does it have to be shipped?[/quote]
What about Google?
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;7683]What about Google?[/quote]

nothing, even callind dealers they say thwy won't sell them