A fantastic experience to share with all of you

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi guys, I would like to share with all Marshals and Almoster the great week end I had, because is also thanks to all of you if I had this opportunity. But lets start from the beginning.....on Thursday two week ago, just by chance, I notice on Facebook something related to a desert trip. I decided to check and ask to join the newbie trip planned for Friday morning. I sent them an email informing that I was an Almoster and asking the opportunity to join the trip, the answer was positive. Friday morning I join the group, and I had the big big chance to be car no. 2. At the end of the trip the leading marshal told me that he notice during the trip that, since the beginning, I was driving in a different way compare to the other drivers, and he decided therefore to invite me for the"intermediate plus fast" planned for Saturday afternoon. I was really surprise, since I did nothing special, I only try to do what you guys taught me, what I learned mainly from Caprihorse (leading me on all trip I had with you) but also from the other marshals, mainly when I got stuck :011:.....anyway, Saturday afternoon I reached the meeting point at Al Badayer, I was very excited, but in the same time very concentrated, before starting, in a few second I reviewed in my mind all the trips with Almost, all the mistakes I did and all what you guys told me, and finally it has been a fantastic trip, I was able to follow everywhere without important issues, just lost the front plate.....(never got stuck! :051:) and the most amazing moment was when I reach Iftar Bowl from the back, at the beginning I did not realize where I was, and when I climb from the back and passed over the crest of this big dune and saw down where we are used to arrive at the end of our trip, I start smiling like a kid :021:
I think to be a good student, but for sure you are very good teachers. I have a lot more to learn, this is for me only a new starting point and an additional motivation. I look forward driving with you soon, I miss you all :-)[IMG]http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gif[/IMG]
Have a nice day
Rob
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Thank you for sharing this with us, I am glad to hear this Roberto...

Basically I've experienced my desert driving skills with almost 4x4 from the scratch, I was totally newbie and got to learn almost everything step by step, comprehensively & successfully till I reached the point of getting to know the right thing and the wrong thing, as some members said earlier" Almost4x4 is a Family, sharing the right off-roading ideas correctly and successfully as it's a systematic way that works out for everyone"

I encourage your driving level bro, wish to see the best of the best, and who knows, maybe you'll be leading Almosters one day on a fantastic trip.

All the best.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Roberto, your experience from those mentioned two last trips is a big satisfaction for all the Marshals and senior club members, that our teaching and sharing experience is falling into fruitful soil. We are more than happy that your driving skills are improving km by km and that you are sharing the positive message about our club with others, with same blood group, AB RH+- mixed with 95 octanes.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=مخللاتي باشا;6111]Thank you for sharing this with us, I am glad to hear this Roberto...

Basically I've experienced my desert driving skills with almost 4x4 from the scratch, I was totally newbie and got to learn almost everything step by step, comprehensively & successfully till I reached the point of getting to know the right thing and the wrong thing, as some members said earlier" Almost4x4 is a Family, sharing the right off-roading ideas correctly and successfully as it's a systematic way that works out for everyone"

I encourage your driving level bro, wish to see the best of the best, and who knows, maybe you'll be leading Almosters one day on a fantastic trip.

All the best.[/quote]

thanks a lot my friend, maybe one day we will be leading together, it would be great :059:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;6115]Roberto, your experience from those mentioned two last trips is a big satisfaction for all the Marshals and senior club members, that our teaching and sharing experience is falling into fruitful soil. We are more than happy that your driving skills are improving km by km and that you are sharing the positive message about our club with others, with same blood group, AB RH+- mixed with 95 octanes.[/quote]

Thanks and don't forget Capri, ....same blood group, AB RH+-, mixed with 95 octanes and a lot of sand running in the veins :005:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Mukhallalati Basha;6111]Thank you for sharing this with us, I am glad to hear this Roberto...

All the best.
[/quote]

Only now i came to believe that mukhlallati can read the future , Yoghy did a fantastic lead on 01/06/2012 ( a perfect getaway ).

Mukhallalati , i miss you , please come back to mammy....:011:
What goes around , comes around .